For us, What Success, the privacy of our viewers and bloggers is highly important. We don’t reveal and share private information with the online visitors of What Success to any third party vendors of us.
- Personal Information: The website ‘What Success’ obtains personal identification information of users & content creators such as their name and email address. It is a preference of the user to visit our site anonymously so that they refrain from sharing this sensitive personal information. Basic site access would still be granted but viewers can face difficulties accessing few sections of the website if they login anonymously. If obtained, this personal information isn’t disclosed or revealed under any circumstances by the team at What Success
- Routine Information: The servers track and collect basic information such as the IP addresses, browser details, and timestamps from the entities that access What Success webpages. The What Success group requires these for regular administrative and maintenance work and they are in no way related/ tracing to individual users who access the site
- Non–Personal Identification Information: Certain details like the browser name, the type of computer and related technical details like the service provider for internet are also tracked and consolidated
The information that is gathered as enumerated above is utilized
- To aid in formulating and presenting content as per user’s need
- To give the user a personalized experience
- To target marketing content for our loyal customers
- To improve the website and the customer service
Users – please note
- Third party websites are not under What Success’ control – the content, hyperlinks that may originate from our site leading to theirs are governed by their own privacy policies. What Success has no correlation to them
- Google’s use of the DART cookie is restricted to the non-personal identification information and never stores any personal information of the visitor
Visit the contact us section of the What Success website to reach out to us for any further clarifications!