Amit Shah is An Indian politician current president of Bhartiya Janata Party, born on 22 October 1964, In Mumbai Maharashtra.
His father Anil Chandra Shah, a businessman from Mansa. He owned the successful PVC pipe business. His mother name was Kusumben Shah. Amit Shah comes from Jain Gujarati Vania family.
Amit Shah married to Sonal Shah. The couple has one son Jay.
He started his school education at Mahesana, And later he came to Ahmedabad for further study in Biochemistry at C U Shah Science College, Ahmedabad. He completed his Graduation in Biochemistry. Amit Shah Involved in RSS since childhood. During his college days, He formally became an RSS Swayamsevak.
In 1983, He started his political career as a leader of the student wings of RSS. In 1987, He became an activist of BJP’s Youth wings Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha. In 1995, Shah made his first government, with Keshubhai Patel as the Chief Minister. After making his government, Modi and Shah worked together to down the Congress in rural areas. Modi and Shah used the same strategy to reduced the Congress’s influence over the states. In 1999, Shah was elected as a president of Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank (ADCB), which is the biggest co-operative bank in India. In 2002, Amit Shah contested the 2002 Assembly election from Sarkhej in Ahmedabad. After winning the 2002 election, Shah became the youngest minister in the Modi Government. In 2007, Shah Again won the 2007 Assembly election from Sarkhej in Ahmedabad. In 2009, Amit Shah became a vice-president of Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
In 2014, BJP central parliamentary board approved Amit Shah’s appointment of President of the party.
- Shah was a leader of ABVP in his school time.
- He belonged the RSS from his childhood.
- Amit Shah met Narendra Modi first in 1982, in RSS circle of Ahmedabad.
- Before joining BJP, Amit was worked as a stockbroker.
- Amit Shah 5 times won the election of Gujarat Legislative Assembly from Sarkhej, Ahmedabad.
- In 2010, When he was Minister of Home Affairs, Amit Shah accused on two police encounters. For this fake encounters, he was forced to resign from his minister post.
- In 2013, During he served as Home Minister, Amit Shah, accused of having ordered illegal surveillance on a woman in 2009.
What can we learn from him??
Like Amit Shah, Build up your management and leadership skill. Never stopping dreaming. Always think positive.