Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, filmmaker, and former professional Bodybuilder and powerlifter born on July 30, 1947, In Thal, Styria, Austria.
He is the son of Gustav Schwarzenegger and his wife Aurelia Jadrny Schwarzenegger. His father was an Austrian Police chief and Aurelia.
In April 1986, He married Maria Shriver, who is a journalist. The couple is blessed with four children Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger, Christina Maria Aurelia Schwarzenegger, Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger, and Christopher Sargent Shriver Schwarzenegger.
In 1967, He had earned the ‘Mr. Universe’ title when He had been only twenty years old, thus, becoming the youngest individual to win this title. The following year, he again won the Mr. Universe title. In the 1970s, He had stepped into Hollywood and began his career with the film ‘Hercules in New York’, and then, He had worked in the film ‘The Long Goodbye’. In 1976, His film ‘Stay Hungry’ had been released in which his acting got appreciated. He had also starred in an episode of the comedy show ‘The San Pedro Beach Bums’. In 1980, He again participated in the Mr. Olympia competition and won it as well. Finally, He officially took retirement from professional body-building. In 1991, He had played the protagonist in the ‘Terminator 2: Judgement Day’ which had been immensely successful and became the biggest commercial hit of that year. In 2012, his autobiography named ‘Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story’ was published.
- Arnold trained in a gym in Graz under former Mr. Austria Kurt Marnul.
- He had performed many of the stunts in his movies himself, as it had been difficult to find someone of his built.
- His role in the ‘The Terminator’ where He had played the protagonist has been much acclaimed and he starred in its sequels ‘Terminator 2: Judgement Day’ and ‘Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines’ and both these sequels turned out to be high grossing movies.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1977, He received the Golden Globe award.
- In 1991, He received the Kids Choice award.
- In 1992, He received The Life Career award.
- In 1998, He received the American Cinematheque award.
- In 2014, He received the Empire Special Honorary.
What Can we learn from Him??
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Trust only in yourself and on your efforts. Never expect from others.