Barack Obama, who was the first black and 44th president of United State, born on August 4, 1961, In Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
He was born to a white mother and black father. His mother Ann Dunham from Kansas and his father Barack Obama Sr. from Kenya. In 1965, Ann married to Lolo Soetoro. who was an Indonesian student at the University of Hawaii. Obama moved to Indonesia with his mother’s second husband At there Obama Attended local Indonesian-language schools. after sometimes, he returned to Hawaii and lived with his grandmother.
In 1992, He married Michelle Robinson. The couple has two daughters, Malia Obama and Sasha Obama.
He completed his high school education in Honolulu. Then he started his college studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles. after two years, He transferred to the esteemed Columbia University in New York. In 1983, He completed his graduation in Political science from Columbia University.
After completing his college education Obama worked in Chicago as a community organizer. For three years, Obama was work directly with a range of church organizations in the city, and focusing on job creation and college prep for people in economically disadvantaged areas. In 1988, Obama became a student at Harvard Law School. Barack Obama had served as a summer associate at Sidley Austin law firm in Chicago, There he met his future wife Michelle Robinson.
In 1996, His legislative career was started with his election to the Illinois Senate, culminated in his success in the United States Senatorial Election of 2004. From 2005 to 2008, Obama served as a senator. In 2007, had been his eyes on the higher form of political office: The Presidency of United State.
On January 20, 2009, Barack Obama took place as a 44th president of United State. During the first 100 days of the Presidency, Barack Obama was acted on many fronts. He developed the U.S foreign policy during his presidency time. Obama made quality and affordable health care canter for million of U.S citizens.
- His childhood name is Barry.
- Obama loves to play Scrabble.
- Obama was thirst African American senator since Reconstruction.
- Obama has not liked ice cream since working at Baskin-Robbins as a teenager.
- Barack Obama was one of the American presidents who visited India twice.
- He had taken the first move to open dialogue with Iran, Venezuela, and Cuba and improve relations with Europe, China, and Russia.
- He had opposed to the Iraq War and critical of Republican policies, And as well as proactive in working to introduce bills aimed at reducing intimidation of voters and underhand tactics surrounding election results.
Awards and Achievements:
- Obama won the second terms as president in 2012.
- In 2012, Won the Time person of the year award.
- In 2010, He won the Pell Grant scholarship.
- In 2009, He received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- In 2007, He received the NAACP Image.
What can we learn from him?
Like Barack Obama, Belief in yourself, Love your work. Never be afraid to show your feelings. Learn from your bad experience and try to improve work.