Ben Affleck is an American actor and filmmaker born on 15 August 1972, In Berkeley, California, U.S.
He is the son of Timothy Byers Affleck and his wife Christine Anne. His father worked sporadically as an Auto mechanic, electrician, bartender. His mother was Harvard-educated elementary school teacher. He has one brother Casey Affleck.
He engaged actress or singer Jennifer Lopez in November 2002. They break down their relation. Later Ben started dating actress Jennifer Garner, They got marriage on 29 June 2005. They have three children. The couple divorced after eleven years of relation in 2015.
He had completed his elementary school education at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School. He had completed his graduation from the University of Virginia and the University of Vermont.
He started his career doing a several series roles such as ‘Lifestories: Families in Crisis (1990)’, ‘School Ties (1992)’, ‘Dazed and Confused (1993)’, ‘Mallrats (1995)’ and ‘Chasing Amy (1997)’. later he had made a stint direction with his 16 minutes short comedy called ‘Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung her on meat hook’. He also had made appearance ‘View Askewniverse- Jersey’ film. In the beginning of his career, He also appeared in several ‘Saturday Night Live’ episodes. In 1997, Ben made a big name for himself along with his actor and close friend Matt Damon. That movie was actually written by Damon when he was at Harvard. Ben and Damon wrote together and turn into a screen script. Later They both worked in it. In 1998, Ben played a role in an action movie named ‘Armageddon’ along with famous Hollywood stars like Bruce Willis and Liv Tyler. That movie had received mixed reviews. In the year 2000, He had received the small role in ‘Shakespeare in Love’. Later he received many offers to work in many films such as ‘Pearl Harbor’, ‘The Sum of All Fears’, ‘Gigli’, ‘Surviving Christmas’, and ‘Daredevil’. In 2006, Ben had starred HBO series named ‘Hollywoodland’. In 2009, He appeared in the ‘He’s Just Not That into You’, State of Play’, and ‘Extract’ movies. In 2013, He had hosted the comedy show ‘Saturday Night Live’. In 2016, He starred in ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ movie.
- His real name is Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt.
- His favorite game is Baseball.
- He is the member of Democratic Party.
- He describes himself as ‘Moderately liberal’.
- In April 2015, at the PBS show, “Finding your Roots”, After leaking of his email, He had said “He did not want any television show about his family to include a guy who owned slaves.
- In October 2017, Ben had been accused, to groping her during TRL appearance in 2001. Hilarie Burton claimed on him of touching her breast while he had given her hug.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1998, He received the Golden Globe award.
- In 1999, He received the Screen Actors Guild award.
- In 2013, He received the academy award.
- In 2013, He received the AFI Movies of the year award.
- In 2015, He received the People choice award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Ben Affleck, Focus on your dream and ready to take a risk for bright future.