Beyonce who is an American singer, songwriter, actress, record producer, and dancer born on September 4, 1981, In Houston, Texas, U.S
She is the daughter of Mathew Knowles and Celestine Beyonce. Her father had been a sales manager while her mother served as a hairdresser and salon owner. She has two siblings.
In 2008, She married a singer, Jay-Z. In 2012, The couple has one child, a daughter.
She had entered St. Mary’s Elementary School where she had also learned to dance. Later She had enrolled in Parker Elementary School, a music magnet school and had also attended the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts before moving on to the Alief Elsik High School.
She had auditioned for an all-girl entertainment group when She had been eight. She had been selected along with Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Roberson and put in a group called Girl’s Tyme with three other girls. The group had performed in several skills shows and later caught a contract with Columbia Records. In 1993, The girls had changed the name of the group to Destiny’s Child and had published their self-titled debut album in 1997. The album had the song titled ‘No, No, No’ which became their first major hit. Their second album titled ‘The Writing’s on the Wall’ had been out in 1999. It produced the group’s first No.1 single, ‘Jumpin Jumpin’ and also the super hit songs ‘Bills Bills Bills’ and ‘Say My Name’. The album had sold more than 8 million copies universal. She had published her next album, ‘B’Day’ on her 25th birthday, 4 September 2006. The music style of the album was obtained from a range of styles like depression, hip-hop, and R&B that had been popular during the 1970s-80s. In bringing out her album ‘4’ in 2011, she had also served as the executive producer and co-writer. She had ventured to bring traditional R&B back to present music. In extension to her music career, she has also performed in several movies such as ‘Carmen: A Hip Hopera’, ‘The Pink Panther’, ‘Obsessed’, and ‘Epic’.
- Her full name is Beyonce Giselle Carter-Knowles.
- She likes to staying at home and watching tv.
- Mascara is Beyonce’s favorite makeup
- In September 2010, She had been named The World’s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine.
- In 2007, She had become the first non-supermodel or non-athlete to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2003, She received the MTV Video Music award.
- In 2009, She received the MTV Europe Music award.
- In 2011, She received the MTV Video Music Award.
- In 2014, She received the MTV Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Beyonce, Don’t waste your time. Always be flexible, don’t give up on your dreams.