Brad Pitt, who is an American Film actor and film producer born on 18 December 1963, In Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.
His mother’s name was Jane Etta Pitt, who was a school counselor and his father’s name was William Alvin Pitt., Who ran the trucking company. Pitt has 2 younger siblings, Douglas and Julie Neal. after sometimes, His family moved to Springfield, Missouri.
In the 1980s, Pitt involved in the relationship with Robin Givens, Jill Schoelen, and Juliette Lewis. In 1998, He met actress Jennifer Aniston and married with her on July 29, 2000. In 2005, They decided to separate, and after two months they filed for divorce and October 2005, They divorced. In April 2012, Pitt And Jolie announced their engagement after seven years living together. On 23 August 2014, They got married. On September 19, 2016, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt. Pitt has 6children.
Pitt started his education at Kickapoo High School, Where he actively participated in various activities and sports like debates, Tennis, Swimming, and Golf. In 1982, After completing his school education, He enrolled at the University of Missouri.
He moved to Los Angeles to try his luck in the film Industry. In 1987, He entered in the film industry with the films like Less Than Zero, No Way out, and No Man’s Land. In the same year, He appeared in the short role in television serials like “Another World”, “Growing Pain”, and “21 Jump Street”. In 1988, He appeared in a lead role in the film ‘The Dark Side of the Sun’. But unluckily this film was released in the year 1997. In the following year his second film “Happy Together” in this film he played a comedy role. After he worked in critically acclaimed films such as “A River Runs through It”, “Cool World”, “Kelifornia” and “True Romance”. In 1995, He got the biggest break of his life with the movie “Seven”, In this film, He played the detective role.This film earned $310 million and made him overnight star of Hollywood. After he worked his hit film “12 Monkeys”. In 1999, His film “Fight Club” earned more than $100 million. In 2001, He worked in the film “‘Ocean’s Eleven”, which earned more than $450 million. After his hit movies, He worked in many other films which were more successful such as ‘Inglourious Basterds’, ‘Snatch’, ‘Troy’, ‘Legends of the Fall’, ‘Moneyball’, ‘The Tree of Life’, ‘Interview with the Vampire’, ‘Fury’, And many more films. In 2005, His super hit film ‘Mr & Mrs. Smith’ earned the $470 million at the worldwide box-office.
- His school nickname was Brad – The PittBull.
- In 2010, Pitt made a reservation to fly to space with Richard Branson.
- Pitt had quit smoke while filming Troy.
- Pitt owned the Waterfall.
- Pitt supports the one organization named ONE Campaign, which is aimed at combating AIDS and poverty in the developing world.
- In September 2006, Pitt and Angelina Jolie established the Charitable organization named Jolie-Pitt foundation.
- The controversy over why Pitt and Jolie divorced, according to the third party, Pitt had an affair with his Allied co-star Marion Cotillard. and Jolie disappointing from his parenting method.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1995, Hw won the MTV movie award.
- In 1996, He received the Golden Globe and MTV movie award.
- In 2008, He won the people’s choice award.
- In 2010, He won the award for screen Actors Guide.
- In 2014, He received the Independent Spirit award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Brad Pitt, give your best in everything you do. Build a goal to fulfill your dreams.