Bradley Cooper is an American Filmmaker, Producer, and Actor born on 5 January 5, 1975, In U.S.
He is the son of Charles Cooper and Gloria Campano. His father worked for the investment bank Merrill Lynch while his mother had been employed with NBC radio. Cooper is the younger between two children, The first being his elder sister Holly.
Bradley Cooper had got married to Jennifer Esposito back in 2006 but the couple divorced a year later. Since then He has had a string of relationships, most notably with Renee Zellweger and Suki Waterhouse. In 2015, He had started dating Russian model name Irina Shayk.
In 1993, Bradley Cooper had attended the famous Germantown Academy in Philadelphia and graduated at the age of 18. In 1993, Bradley Cooper joined at Villanova University but later on, He had turned to Georgetown University where he completed a bachelor’s’ degree with honors in English
Bradley Cooper had decided to have a career in acting and he had enrolled in the Actors Studio Drama School located in New York City. Bradley Cooper’s first professional work as an actor had come in a guest character for the hugely popular show ‘Sex and the City’ in 1999, but it took him noticed and over the next some years he had worked in plenty of other television programmes like ‘Globe Trekker’, ‘Jack & Bobby’, ‘Nip/Tuck’ and others before he became a known face. In 2001, Cooper got his first break in the movies when he starred in the comedy film ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ and the film is seen as a classic by many. Still, it had been four years later that he really became a familiar face in Hollywood following the release of the movie ‘Wedding Crashers’ in which he portrayed the character Sack Lodge. In 2005, Bradley Cooper had started working for the TV show ‘Kitchen Confidential’ which had been based on the life of celebrity chef but the series had ended after a few episodes by FOX. The very next year, Cooper spent a large chunk of his time on theatre and featured in lead roles in plays such as ‘Three Days of Rain’ and ‘The Understudy’. 2012 had been another highly productive year for Bradley Cooper as He had starred in the critically acclaimed film ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, ‘The Words’ and ‘The Place Beyond the Pines’, which is a thriller. A year later He had played the role of an FBI agent in the multi starrer mega budget film ‘American Hustle’ and it had been for that role that he got chosen for the Best Supporting Role award.
- His full name is Bradley Charles Cooper.
- He had worked as a doorman at New York City’s Morgans Hotel while studying acting.
- He is fluent in French.
- ‘The Hangover’ had been one of his most successful films and garnered a whopping $467 million at the box office. Brad Cooper’s performance in the movie ‘American Hustle’ had been hugely admired and He had received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Role for it.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012, He received the National Board of Review award.
- In 2013, he received the BFCA Critics Choice award.
- In 2014, He received the Denver Film Critics Society award.
- In 2014, He received the Screen Actors Guild award.
- In 2015, He received the MTV movie award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Bradley Cooper, Always makes eye contact and smiles. Know your own value in your life