Bruno Mars is an American Singer, a songwriter who is multi-instrumentalist and record producer born on 8 October 1985, In Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
He is the son of Peter Hernandez and his wife Bernadette San Pedro Bayot. His father was Latin percussionist and his mother was a singer cum dancer. Bruno has five siblings, Jamie Hernandez, Presley Hernandez, Tiara Hernandez, Tahiti Hernandez, and Eric Hernandez.
bruno romantically involved with singer and actress Rita Ora. He met her in 2009. They ended their relationship in 2011. Than he dating a model Jessica Caban.
Bruno had completed his graduation from The President Theodore Roosevelt High School in 2003. In school days, He used to perform in a group called ‘The school Boys’.
After Moving Los Angeles, Bruno had signed with Motown Records in 2004. His experience with Motown Records proved to be beneficial to his career, During that time, He got the opportunity to meet the songwriter and producer Philip Lawrence. Phillip Lawrence had been also signed him to the same label. Than Phillip Lawrence had introduced Mars to his future A&R manager at Atlantic Records in 2006. He had been signed for Atlantic Records, from these his career got wings. Bruno had collaborated with Lawrence and Ari Levine For his career as a singer to build a songwriting and record production team. In 2009, The team made and named ‘The Smeezingtons’. This team becomes a most popular. In July 2010, Bruno had released his first solo single ‘Just the Way You Are’, which is from his debut studio album ‘Doo-Wops & Hooligans’. His single had reached No 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. In December 2012, His second album ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ had been released. After receiving the unprecedented success, In June 2013, He had embarked on a tour like a Moonshine jungle tour
- His real name is Peter Gene Bayot Hernandez.
- As a child, his nickname was “Little Elvis”.
- He can play 4 musical instruments.
- Marron is his favorite color.
- Bruno was nominated for Seven Germany Awards in the single year and won the Best Pop Male Vocal Performance for his hit singles ‘Just The Way You Are’.
- On November 21, 2013, During a performance, Kanye West had given his opinion regarding the MTV Video Music Awards, that were held on August 25, 2013. West said, “Bruno Mars won all the motherfucking awards and shit”. On February 26, 2015, He publicly apologized Bruno on twitter.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, He received the prestigious Grammy Award.
- In 2012, He received the BRIT award for the International male solo artist.
- In 2014, He received the BRIT award for the International male solo artist.
What can we learn from Him???
Like Bruno Mars, There is no age to become successful. Try your best to achieve success.