Bryce Harper is an American professional Baseball right-fielder born on October 16, 1992, In Las Vegas, Nevada.
He is born to Ron Harper and Sheri Harper. He has one older brother Bryan.
In 2016, He married his girlfriend Kayla Varner.
He had studied at Las Vegas High School. In October 2009, He received his General Education Department. In 2010, He had enrolled at the College of Southern Nevada of the Scenic West Athletic Conference.
In the 2010 MLB Draft, Bryce Harper had been drafted by the Washington Nationals as the number one pick. They eventually agreed to a 5-year contract worth $ 9.9 million. He had been next selected to take part in the Arizona Fall League as a member of the Scottsdale Scorpions, which made him the second youngest player in the history of the league. In 2012, He had made his MLB debut with Washington Nationals. At the age of 20, He had become the youngest major league player to have hit two home runs in his team’s first game of the season. After He hit 13 home runs in just 58 games, he was also selected to take part in the 2013 Home Run Derby. He had played 118 games in the entire season in which he hit .274/.368/.486 with 20 Home Runs, .58 RBI and 47 XBH. He had successfully undergone left knee surgery during the off-season, in order to remove a bursa sac. During the 2014 Season, He suffered a thumb injury which disables him for some times. He made his return in June and had played in 100 games throughout the season. During the 2015 season, He had hit the longest home run of his professional career: a 461-foot home run to center field in a game against the Philadelphia Phillies. During the 2017 season, He hit a home run at PNC Park, setting a record for hitting a home run in all 15 National League ballparks in his career.
- Bryce Aron Max Harper is his full name.
- Harper had appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated during his sophomore year of high school.
- He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- In 2015, He had been named the 2015 National League Most Valuable Player, making him the first player of his team to win the honor.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2010, He received the Golden Spikes Award.
- In 2011, He received the NL Rookie of the Year Award.
- In 2015, He received the NL Hank Aaron Award.
- In 2015, He received The Silver Slugger Award.
- In 2015, He received the NL Most Valuable Player Award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Bryce Harper, Don’t Compromise in anything. Always be humble and love yourself first.