Charli XCX is a British singer, songwriter, music video director, and record executive born on 2 August 1992, In England.
She is born to Jon Aitchison and Shameera. His father is former show-booker, and her mother is a former nurse.
She had been in a relationship with Ryan Andrews.
She had started her education from Bishop’s Stortford College. In 2010, She had left the college and later also studied for some time at the UCL Slade School of Fine Art in London.
She had taken a loan from her parents and had started recording an album. By early 2008, She had begun placing songs from her album on her ‘MySpace’ page. Her music caught the notice of a promoter who ran unlicensed warehouse raves. In May 2012, Charli had published her first mixtape ‘Heartbreaks and Earthquakes’. In November 2012, She published her second mixtape ‘Super Ultra’. In April 2013, She published her debut studio album ‘True Romance’, which was received the positive reviews from the critics. Soon Charli had started working on her second album. In November 2013, Her song ‘SuperLove’ which had released and peaked at No 62 at the UK Singles Chart. In July 2015, She had announced that she had been working on her third album. In February 2016, She issued her second EP ‘Vroom Vroom’, which had served as a teaser for the album. In July 2017, She had released ‘Boys,’ the first single from her third album which has listed the charts in multiple countries, topping a few of them.
- Charlotte Emma Aitchison is her real name.
- At the age of 14, She had started writing songs.
- Rihanna is her favorite pop girl.
- ‘True Romance’ had been the first studio album by Charli XCX which had been released on 12th April 2013. Some of the tracks in the album had been ‘Nuclear Seasons’, ‘You (Ha Ha Ha)’, ‘Take My Hand’ and ‘So Far Away’.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2014, She received the Billboard Women in Music Award.
- In 2014, She received the Teen Choice Award.
- In 2014, She received the Billboard Music Award.
- In 2015, She received the Radio Disney Music Award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Charli XCX, Always ready to learn from your mistakes, never hide your mistakes. Take perfection in your work.