Christina Applegate is an American actress and dancer. As an adolescent actress born on November 25, 1971, In U.S.
She is the daughter of Robert Applegate and his wife Nancy Priddy. Her father was a record producer and record company executive and her mother is a singer and actress. She has two half-siblings names, Alisa and Kyle.
In 2001, Christina Applegate married Johnathon Schaech. The marriage had not been a happy one and she filed for divorce in 2005. Later she had started dating Martyn LeNoble. In 2011, They had a daughter named Sadie Grace. They tied the knot in 2013.
She attended high school with Milla Jovovich.
At three months old, she had been used as a male baby in the soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives.’ She had been also used as a baby in a Playtex Nurser commercial, appearing alongside her mother. At age three, Christina had starred in Kmart’s radio commercials as Miss Good Proof, for a period of four years. She had played the role of a 12th-century noblewoman in the 2001 comedy film ‘Just Visiting’. The film had been a commercial disaster and had been met with negative reviews from critics. Applegate had co-produced and played the lead role in the comedy series ‘Jesse’. It aired from 1998 to 2000. She had also played a guest role in the popular American series named ‘Friends’ in 2002, for which she had won an Emmy Award. From 2007 to 2009, She had also played the lead role in the situational comedy series ‘Samantha Who?’ She had earned another Emmy nomination for her role, as well as a nomination for the Golden Globe. Christina had been diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. She had made a full recovery and was declared cancer-free after a double mastectomy.
- She has six tattoos.
- She scared to death of flying.
- ‘Married… With Children’, which was a popular American situational comedy series that aired from 1987 to 1997 on the Fox Network, can be considered the most significant and popular work in Christina Applegate’s career.
Awards and Achievements:
- Christina Applegate has won several significant awards in her career.
- She had earned a nomination for the Tony Award as well as won the World Theatre Award for her role in the musical ‘Sweet Charity’.
- In 2009, She received the Favorite Female TV Star award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Christina Applegate, Never give up in any situation. Face your problem or difficult situation and tried to come out of it.