Chyna who was a WWF Professional Wrestler born on 27 December 1970, In New York City.
She was the daughter of Joe Laurer and Janet Laurer. Her father was an alcoholic. Her parents divorced when she was four years old. She had three stepfathers, one stepmother, and two older siblings from her biological parents’ marriage.
From 1996 to 2000, she had dated Paul, Triple H, and lived with him for some time. But They broke up due to her drug-related problem. In 2003, She had been a relationship with Sean Waltman.
She attended Penfield High School and developed an eating disorder during this period. She completed her high school from Spain and had joined the University of Tampa in Florida, US.
She had made her debut on WWF in February 1997 as the bodyguard of D-Generation X during the event In Your House 13 Final Four. She had gone on to develop a trademark low blow on the groin to help her teammates win. She had been given the name Chyna which had related to bone China that is delicate and fragile something that had been in contrast to her actual character. She became a fan favorite and the only woman to win the Intercontinental Championship in October 1999 Beating Jeff Jarrett. During the summer of 2000, She played the on-screen girlfriend of Mexican-American professional wrestler, Eddie Guerrero. In 2002, She had joined the New Japan Pro Wrestling and had appeared in their Thirtieth Anniversary Show as a referee. She had taken a break from wrestling and made her debut in the adult movie 1 Night in China in 2004. She appeared in several adult films till 2013, including the film Another Night in China. She has also appeared in a Playboy documentary. She had appeared in a number of television shows such as The Howard Stern Show, Fear Factor, Robot Grand Champions, Hollywood Squares, The Surreal Life, and the film Just Another Romantic Wrestling Comedy.
She did not have a good relationship with her family and struggled with drug and alcohol abuse, which eventually resulted in her death. She died at her house in Redondo Beach, California, on April 20, 2016, When she was 46 years old.
- Her real name was Joan Marie Laurer.
- In 2009, She had released a fashion book Paper Doll.
- In January 1999, She became the first woman to enter the Royal Rumble Professional wrestling WWF show.
- In 2001, She had released her autobiography titled If They Only Knew.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1996, She had been awarded Rookie of the Year by the Ladies International Wrestling Association.
- In 1998, She had honored Rookie of the Year.
- She was the WWF Intercontinental Champion twice.
- She was also IWF Women’s Champion and WWF Women’s Champion once.
- In 2006, She received the Best Selling Title of the Year.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Chyna, Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope.