Clive Palmer is an Australian businessman and politician born on 26 March 1954, In Victoria, Australia.
He is born to George Palmer and Nancy McArthur. He spent his early years in the nearby suburb of Williamstown. His family moved to Queensland in 1963.
He married two twice. He first married Susan, She met him at university. They had one son and one daughter. Susan died in 2007 in Cancer. He remarried and had two daughters.
He had attended ‘St. Mary’s Primary School’ later joined the ‘Aquinas College’ and ‘Southport State High School’. He had also attended the Toowoomba Grammar School.
In 1974, He joined the National Party of Australia, Queensland division. He had been heavily involved, serving in multiple roles. During the 1983 state election, He served as the National Party’s campaign director. The election was successful. In 1984, He founded the Mineralogy, a Mining company. In 2008, He purchased the Australian coal mining development company ‘Waratah Coal’. In 2012, His ownership of Gold Coast United soccer club ended. In 2012, He had a fall out with the ‘Liberal National Party’s authority. He resigned his lifetime membership. In the same year, He founded ‘Football Australia’, which serves as a competing organization to ‘Football Federation Australia’, has no global affiliates. Also In 2012, He had been declared secretary general of the ‘World Leadership Alliance’.
- His full name is Clive Frederick Palmer.
- He is Known for founding a mining company called Mineralogy.
- In 2013, During a press conference, He told the world about his goal of building a replica of the RMS Titanic. The Titanic II, He said, will be built in China and have its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2002, He received the ‘Deakin University’s Faculty of Business and Law’ had declared Palmer Adjunct Professor.
- In 2008, ‘Bond University’ placed on the Gold Coast, called him Adjunct Professor of Management.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Clive Palmer, If you want to be successful in life. Make your life goal to become a success in life.