Damian Lillard is an American professional Basketball player for the Portland Trail Blazers of the NBA born on July 15, 1990, In Oakland, California.
He is the son of Houston Lillard and Gina Lillard. He has one sister LaNae and brother Houston.
He had completed his sophomore year of high school from St. Joseph Notre Dame High School in Alameda, California. Later he took a transfer to Oakland High School. Later he had completed his graduation at Weber State University, pursuing a degree in Medicine.
In 2012, He had started his professional career with the Portland Trail Blazers. In his NBA opening game against the Los Angeles Lakers, he had become the third NBA player who scores 20 points and 10 assists in his debut match. With an average of 19 points in 82 games of the season and a record seven 3-pointers against the Golden State Warriors. During his second season, He scored career-high 41 points against the Sacramento Kings, with 26 points in the fourth quarter, which had a new record for the highest number of points scored by any player in a single quarter. In 2015, He had signed US$ 120 million contracts for five years with the Trail Blazers. He became the fastest player in the history of the NBA to have scored 600 three-pointers in 247 games. He became the first NBA player to score more than 27 points in each of his team’s first five games of the season of 2016-2017. In January 2018, Despite suffering a hamstring injury and injuring his right calf, there is nothing stopping Lillard for making new records in the current season.
- Damian Lamonte Ollie Lillard Sr. is her full name.
- The Game Dame is his nickname.
- He has a signature shoe line, known as Adidas Dame, That has glowed in the dark and has a neon-blue midsole. Adidas Dame is recognized as one of the best-looking skating shoes, and Lillard is often seen wearing them while skating with his fans in Portland.
- He became the fastest Trail Blazer to reach 15,000 assists and 5000 points in 248 games.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2009, He was the 2nd leading scorer in the history of Wildcats and 5th leading scorer in the history of Big Sky.
- During his amateur career, He also received the Big Sky All-Tournament Teams and three All-Big Sky First Teams.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Damian Lillard, Put your heart, Mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.