Dean Ambrose is a WWE International champion and WWE World Champion born on 7 December 1985, In U.S.
His father worked far away from where he lived. His mother also worked round the clock to provide for him and his sister.
In 2015, He had been dating WWE announcer Renee Paquette. They married in April 2017. They reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
He had attended the regular school initially. He had begun gaining interest in it and eventually dropped out of high school and began training and toning his body.
His career had launched when he began working for Les Thatcher at HWA or Heartland Wrestling Association while He had been still in his teens. He had started with the ring name Jon Moxley and teaming up with Jimmy Turner, He had gone on to win the HWA Tag Team Championship in 2004. There had no stopping Jon from then and he claimed the HWA Heavyweight Championship three times. On 4th April 2011, He signed a deal with WWE or World Wrestling Entertainment and changed his ring name to Dean Ambrose. With WWE, He has claimed several titles including World Heavyweight Champion, WWE United States Champion, and Intercontinental Champion twice. He also played the main role of John Shaw in the 2015 action film 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown and did a cameo in the 2016 action film Countdown.
- His real name is Jonathan David Good.
- His favorite wrestler growing up was Bret Hart.
- He is the third longest reigning US champion.
- During WrestleMania 28 weekend, Mick Foley had been addressing fans and Ambrose took it upon himself to get into Foley’s face and give him a piece of his mind. Ambrose said Foley had a criminal and needed to be held accountable for young kids imitating his stunts in backyard matches and putting their lives in danger.
Awards and Achievements:
- He became the FIP World Heavyweight Champion.
- In 2014, He became the most popular wrestler of the year.
- In 2017, He ranked No. 8 of the top 500 singles Wrestlers in the PWI 500.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Dean Ambrose, People can see through crap pretty easily. Just go out there and be comfortable.