Deepika Padukone One of the highest-paid actresses in India born on 5 January 1986, In Denmark.
She is the daughter of Prakash Padukone and his wife Ujjala Padukone. Her father is an international badminton player. she has one sister Anisha, who is a professional golfer.
She had involved in many relationships with many celebrities like Nihar Pandya, Upen Patel, Ranbir Kapoor, Siddharth Mallya, and Ranveer Singh.
On 14-15 November 2018, She married with Ranveer Singh. They got married in traditional Konkani and Sindhi celebrations at Lake Como, Italy.
Deepika had attended Sophia High School and later Mount Carmel College for pre-university education. She had joined at IGNOU for a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology but she left it in order to attempt the modeling career.
Deepika Padukone had made her debut in 2006 with a Kannada film ‘Aishwarya’ opposite Upendra. Directed by Indrajit Lankesh, the film had been a major commercial success. When she had also inked a deal with Farah Khan for the Hindi film named ‘Happy New Year’. She cast Deepika Padukone for the 2007 renewal drama ‘Om Shanti Om’. It marked her Bollywood debut. In it, She shared screen space with Shah Rukh Khan. This film had to get huge commercial success. Following next years, she worked in such successful films like ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’, ‘Chandni Chowk to China’, ‘Love Aaj Kal’, it became the third highest-grossing film of 2009. She had also some unsuccessful films including ‘Aarakshan’ and ‘Desi Boyz’. In 2013, She worked in n Abbas Mastan’s multi-starrer action thriller ‘Race 2’. At the end of 2013, She had worked in more successful films such as Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film, ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’, ‘Chennai Express’, and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’. In 2014, She worked with Rajinikanth starred film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’. Deepika ended 2015 on a high note with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historical drama ‘Bajirao Mastani’. In 2017, She made her Hollywood debut with the action film ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ opposite Vin Diesel. Deepika has her hands full with projects. She is to set play the leading role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historical drama named ‘Padmaavat’.
- Deepika loves outdoor sports.
- Deepi, Deepz are her nicknames.
- Aside from acting she also has written columns for newspapers.
- In 2006, Himesh Reshammiya had given her a break with his music video “Naam Hai Tera Tera”.
- Deepika has never been paired with Salman Khan.
- For the movie Chandni Chowk to China, Deepika had studied Japanese martial art form Jujutsu and performed all the stunts herself, without a body double.
- In 2013, She had become the first actress to do 4 back to back 100 crore films. These films had been Race 2, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Ramleela.
- In 2011, She had a relationship with Siddharth Mallya, who is the son of Indian businessman Vijay Mallya and had been seen kissing in public during an IPL cricket match in Kolkata.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2013, She received the Special Achievement Award.
- In 2014, She received the Entertainer of the Year Award.
- In 2015, She received the Woman of the Year Award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Deepika Padukone, Set your ambitions sky high. Always family comes first.