Donald Trump is 45th and current president of United States and he was businessman and television personality born on June 14, 1946, In New York City.
His father Fred Trump and mother was Mary Anne. His father was worked at The Trump Organization and his mother worked as a maid. He has 5 siblings including him, who are Maryanne Trump, Fred Jr, Elizabeth, and Robert. Trump grew up in Jamaica Estates.
Trump married three times and divorced twice. First, he married to Ivana. then later they divorced. the second time he married to actress Marla Maples who gave him a daughter before their marriage in 1993. They divorced in 1999. In January 2005, He married to model Melania Knauss. Trump has five children and 8 grandchildren.
He attended the Kew-Forest School through seventh grade. At the age 13, He entered the New York Military Academy, the private boarding school. In this, He completed his 8th grade and his high school. During childhood, He was a rough and daring child. He studied at Fordham University for two years. Later he moved to Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. In 1968, He got himself the bachelor’s degree in Economics.
Trump has not always been the big success story. He started his career working with his father, he was selected to the new project in Ohio to manage. In the early 1970s, He started to developing high-end building office. Many of his buildings attracted commercial clients and a great deal of praise. In 1980, Trump expanded his empire. He builds casinos, creates resorts in cities like Atlantic City and Las Vegas and expands in New York City.
On 9 November 2016, Trump was elected as 45th president of United States.
- Donald has never smoked, Never drunk alcohol or done drugs.
- He was sent to military school for bad behavior.
- Sometimes, He is over sensitive about the size of his fingers.
- He doesn’t drink but releases his own vodka brand.
- Trump Banned iPad in airways.
- Trump stamped on H-1B visas for Indian.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2015, He received the Liberty, Commandant of the Marine Corps Leadership award.
- In 2012, He honorary Doctor of Business.
- In 2010, He honorary Doctor of Business Administration.
- In 1995, He received the Gaming Hall of Fame award.
What can we learn from him??
like Donald Trump, try being in the right place at the right time for right opportunity. Give a little attention which can be a very good thing in your life.