Drew Scott is Canadian Actor and entrepreneur knew as the co-host on the Tv series Property Brothers Born on 28 April 1978 in British Columbia, Canada.
He is the son of Jim and Joanne Scott. He has one twin brother Jonathan. He has another one older brother James Daniel.
In 2010, he started dating Linda Phan after they met at the Toronto Fashion Week Event. On December 13, 2016, They got engaged and live together in their Las Vegas home, shared with Jonathan.
He attended the Thomas Haney Secondary School, where He had excelled in sports. After graduating from school, His family shifted to their ranch in Alberta and the twin brother went to the University of Calgary, From where he did his major in kinesiology.
Notwithstanding their Hollywood dreams, Drew Scott and his business-minded brother decided to make sure that they do not end up as “starving artists” in their pursuit of an acting career. An infomercial by Carleton Sheets encouraged them to invest in real estate to provide for them while looking for acting jobs. After entering university, He and his brother had leased an old house right across the streets and rented it out for $800/month after renovation, essentially living rent-free while making a profit. They had eventually bought the $200,000 house on a $250 down payment and later sold it for a profit of over $50,000. drew had taken a real estate course while Jonathan became a contractor. He had hosted a number of shows with real estate themes around that time, sometimes along with his twin brother. He had been selected as the host of the upcoming Cineflix show, ‘Realtor Idol’, but the show was later canceled. In 2012, He and his brother started a new series named “Buying and Selling”, and in the same year, they started working on another show named “Brother Vs. Brother”. In 2015, They hosted another Spin-off series “Property Brothers: At Home on the Ranch”. In November 2016, They had produced another show “Brothers Take New Orleans’, which had seen them restoring a house which had been damaged by Hurricane Katrina and has been uninhabited for 11 years. They are in production of another spin-off, “Property Brothers at Home: Drew’s Honeymoon House”, in which Drew and his fiancee Linda Phan will be seen remodeling their home in Los Angeles.
- He had started horse riding at the age of three.
- His full name is Andrew Alfred Scott.
- He has “no BS policy”.
- He has a black belt in Karate.
- Drew Scott is guilty of clowning around.
- Animated by their father, Drew Scott and Jonathan started their first business at the age of seven and even established the company JAM Enterprise. Drew and his brother sold homemade nylon covered hangers from door-to-door, but the business had flourished after a neighbor started ordering thousands to export to Japan.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012, Drew Scott and his brother Jonathan won the ‘Leo Award’ for ‘Best Host(s) in an Information or Lifestyle Series’.
- In 2012, They were also nominated for a ‘Rose d’Or Award’.
What can we learn from Him??
Like drew Scott, Never work forcefully, Do your work passionately. Never think about winning or losing.