Ed Sheeran is an English Singer, songwriter, guitarist, and record producer born on 17 February 1981, In England.
He is the son of John Sheeran and Imogen Sheeran. His father was art curator and a lecturer while his mother had been a cultural publicist who later became a jewelry designer. Ed has one brother Matthew Sheeran.
Ed Sheeran had involved in many relationships such as Nina Nesbitt, the Scottish singer, and songwriter, Athina Andrelos, and Cherry Seaborn his high school friend.
He had studied in Thomas Mills High School in Framlingham. Later he had joined the National Youth Theatre when he was a teenager.
In 2006, He had released two albums one named after himself and another one named ‘Want Some?’ in 2007. In 2008. He Had moved to London. He also in collaboration with Leddra Chapman, an English songwriter, and musician. Ed had also spent some time at the reputed Academy of Contemporary Music, in Guildford, Surrey, England. In April 2010, He had gone to Los Angeles for Poetry night. After his performance, Jamie Foxx, who is the famous American actor, and comedian had been quite surprised by him and allowed him to use his recording studio. Gradually Sheeran’s fanbase had begun growing both online and offline. Later He had self-released two Extended Plays: ‘Ed Sheeran: Live at the Bedford’ and ‘Songs I wrote with Amy’. In January 2011, He had released another Extended play ‘No 5 collaboration project’. In April 2011, He made an appearance in the TV music show ‘Later… with Jools Holland’ to perform his debut single, ‘The A-Team’ which had been released later as a digital download. In August 2011, His second single ‘You need me, I don’t need You’, which had become quite popular. September 12, 2011, He had released his album ‘+’, After that, he had received the International Fame. On 23 June 2014, He had released his second album ‘x’, which topped at number one not only in the UK Albums Chart but in the US Billboard 200 as well. In December 2016, He had declared that He had been returning with his third album ‘÷’, which would be released on 3 March 2017.
- His real name is Edward Christopher Sheeran.
- He had started music career at a very young age.
- Most of his songs based on true stories.
- In June 2015, his profits had been listed at $57 million for the previous 12 months by ‘Forbes’ magazine which had to rank him as the 27th highest-paid celebrity in the world.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, He received the UK Festival award.
- In 2012, He received the Brit award.
- In 2013, He received the Teen Choice award.
- In 2014, He received the Young Hollywood award.
- In 2015, He received the People’s Choice, MTV Europe Music, NRJ Music, YouTube music, and Bravo Otto awards.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Ed Sheeran, Learn from your life and Work with the passion and Live humble in life.