Emily Blunt, who is British-American Actress born on 23 February 1983, In London, England.
She is the daughter of Oliver Simon Peter Blunt, a barrister, and his wife Joanna, a teacher and one-time actress. she three siblings, an older sister Felicity, younger brother Sebastian, and younger sister Susannah.
Emily Blunt had been in a relationship with Canadian singer Michael Buble from 2005 to 2008. In 2008, She had started dating an American actor John Krasinski. They married on 10 July 2010. The couple has two daughters, Hazel and Violet.
She had started his schooling at Ibstock Place School. Then she attended the Hurtwood House, a high school. She completed a two-year program on performing arts.
Emily launched her professional career as a theater artist in 2001. She had received an offer to act in the film “The Royal Family”. Her performance in this film had been highly appreciated and she had been named the ‘Best Newcomer’ by the British tabloid ‘The Evening Standard’. Later she continued to perform in a number of another West End productions. In 2003, She featured on the small screen for the first time when she had starred in ‘Boudica-The Warrior Queen’, a British TV drama film. In the same year, she also played in the drama movie ‘Henry VIII’, which had been highly eulogized. In 2005, later she starred opposite the noted American actress Susan Saran in the movie ‘Irresistible’. She starred as Natasha in the film of ‘Gideon’s Daughter’. The film had been screened at 2005 Hamptons International Film Festival. She also appeared in the comedic film ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ featuring as a senior assistant ‘Emily’ reporting to the in chief of Runway periodical. In 2007, it was the turned out to be a prolific year of Blunt career, she starred in four movies. Then, Emily worked on many films such as ‘Sunshine Cleaning’, ‘The Young Victoria’, ‘The Adjustment Bureau’, ‘Gnomeo & Juliet’, ‘The Adjustment Bureau’, ‘Salmon Fishing in the Yemen’, ‘Your Sister’s Sister’, ‘The Muppets’, etc. In 2015, She played an FBI agent in the crime thriller ‘Sicario’.
- Her full name is Emily Olivia Leah Blunt.
- She is an accomplished singer and cellist.
- Her dream job would be to flip houses.
- At the age of 16, She had been offered a record deal by the producer, who spotted her in a musical bliss at the Edinburgh Festival.
- In August 2015, Blunt became the naturalized as a U.S. citizen.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2005, She received the Motovun Film Festival award.
- In 2007, She received the Golden Globe award.
- In 2009, She received the Britannia award.
- In 2012, She received Gotham Independent Film.
- In 2014, She received the awards For Best Female Action Star.
- In 2015, She received the Satellite, 20th Critics Choice Movie.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Emily Blunt, Always think positive. Go forward in your life. never disappointed.