Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, film producer, and actor born on October 17, 1972, In U.S
He is the son of Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr and Debbie Mathers. He is the young boy has three half-siblings, Michael, Sarah, and Nate. His parents are a member of ‘Daddy Warbucks’.
He had been married twice to Kimberly Anne “Kim” Scott. He met her at his High School. The couple has one daughter, Hailie.
He had left ‘Lincoln High School’ when He was seventeen years old.
When He was only fourteen years old, He had joined his friend Mike Ruby to practice rapping. The two friends named themselves ‘Manix’ and ‘M&M’, the latter becoming ‘Eminem’ in future. In 1995, He initially wrapped with a group called the ‘New Jacks’, but later moved on to ‘Soul Intent’, a band that took out a song, starring Eminem and Proof. They two friends later left from ‘Soul Intent’ and had made their own group called ‘D12’ or ‘The Dirty Dozen’ in 1996. The features cover other famous rappers Kon Artis and Bizarre, and the group has performed several record-breaking singles like ‘Fight Music’, ‘Shit on You’, and ‘How Come’. In 1996, Eminem had taken out his first album named ‘Infinite’. The album had been recorded under the banner of ‘FBT Productions’, and added songs that spoke about the conflicts He had faced after the birth of his daughter, at a time when he had been financially unstable. In May 2000, Eminem had published an album with titled ‘The Marshall Mathers LP’, an album that sold almost 2 million copies in the opening week itself. The album entered the record-breaking hit ‘The Real Slim Shady’, which had topped the charts despite horribly insulting other artists. During the year 2001-2004, He had released popular albums such as ‘The Eminem Show’, and ‘Encore’. In 2006, The rapper had produced ‘The Re-Up’, an album of selected songs, under the banner of his label ‘Shady Records’. After two years, In 2008, the artiste published a book named ‘The Way I Am’, which had spoken about his life and career.
- His real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
- He had been shot while walking to Kim’s house as a teenager.
- When He had been a baby his relatives called him Mickey because he had big ears.
- Though this rapper has won prizes for almost every single album that he had published, the most famous is ‘The Marshall Mathers LP’ which is recognized as the fastest-selling record in the history of rap.
- This famous white rap artiste had been arrested on several occasions, one being when He had attacked a bouncer, John Guerrera, who kissed his wife.
- He had been arrested for pulling out the gun in the audio store after an altercation with Douglas Dail.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1999, He received the MTV Video Music.
- In 2001, He received the Juno, Grammy, Brit award.
- In 2003, He received the Grammy award.
- In 2005, He received the American Music award.
- In 2009, He received the Billboard Music award.
- In 2010, He received the People’s Choice award.
- In 2013, He received the MTV Europe Music award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Eminem, Never Ever Give Up. Speak Your Mind, Don’t Censor Yourself.