Emma Watson is an English actress, model, and activist born on 15 April 1990, In Paris.
She is born to Chris Watson and Jacqueline Luesby. Both are lawyers. She has four siblings. When she was five years old her parents divorced and live with her mother.
She had chosen to keep her private life under wraps and is said to maintain close ties with her ‘Harry Potter’ co-stars, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint.
She had attended the Dragon School in Oxford, remaining there until 2003. She left school as a result of the busy filming plans she had been tutored for her GCSE exams for over 5 hours a day. She finally cleared her GCSE examinations the next year, earning two A’s and eight A*.
She auditioned for the role eight times, hitting all her seniors to bag the role. Interestingly, right from the audition, she had won the heart of the author herself, J.K. Rowling. She had been lastly chosen to reprise the role of the brainy, Hermione Granger for the Harry Potter franchise in 1999, which had been her first professional breakthrough. In the Next year, She seemed in the second series of the Harry Potter franchise named ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’, for which, Her screen-presence and her acting skills had been commended. From 2004 to 2009, She had experienced advanced success with the Harry Potter films in the fourth, fifth and the sixth parts in sequence ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’, ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’ and ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’. In 2013, She had performed in ‘The Bling Ring’, based on the ‘Bling Ring’ robberies, where she played the role of Nicki. She also starred in a supporting role in ‘This is the End’, She had also been seen in ‘Queen of the Tearling’.
- Her real name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Arts, History, and English are her favorite school subjects.
- Johnny Depp is one of her favorite actors.
- In 2005. When She was 15, she had been the youngest person to be featured in Teen Vogue Magazine.
- In May 2016, Emma had been combined with the infamous Panama Papers scandal, after which had been found that she bought £3m London home via a foreign trust. According to reports, She had set up the offshore company named ‘Falling Leaves Limited’ in the British Virgin Islands in 2013 and bought a London home just a month after setting up the company.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1996, She received the New York Film Critics Circle award.
- In 2002, She received the Young Artist award.
- In 2010, She received the Bravo Otto award.
- In 2011, She received the San Diego Film Critics Society award.
- In 2013, She received the MTV Trailblazer award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Emma Watson, Don’t Compromise in anything. Always be humble and love yourself first