Emmanuel Macron is a French politician and serving as President of France born on 21 December 1977, In Amiens, France.
He is the son of Jean-Michel Macron, professor of neurology at the University of Picardy and his wife Francoise Macron Nogues, a Physician.
Emmanuel was just teenage when he fell in love with his drama teacher. Brigitte Trogneux, who is 24 years his senior. Brigitte was a married mother of three children. one of his child, her son was studying with Emmanuel. His parent sent him another city to complete his education. Emmanuel married Brigitte Trogneux in 2007.
Following his high school education, He studied Philosophy at the University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Defense, obtained his DEA degree. Then, He proceeded to earn his Master’s degree in Public Affairs from the Paris Institute of Political Studies.
Macron started his job as an inspector of finances in French Ministry of Economy shorty after completing his studies in 2004. In this position, He had served as deputy rapporteur for the Commission to improve French economic growth headed by Jacques Attali in 2007. In 2008, He had received an offer to work as an investment banker at the high paid position at Rothschild & Cie Banque. In 2012, He had been selected for the senior position in President Hollande’s staff—as deputy secretary-general of the Elysee. On 26 August 2014, He had been appointed as the Minister of Economy and Finance, replacing Arnaud Montebourg. In this position, He supported the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement between Canada and European Union. As far as his view on Israel concerned. He had proposed that Hollande’s policies be continued. He has founded his own political party En Marche!, on 6 April 2016. He had promised to “unblock France” in his announcement speech and called for a “democratic revolution”.
- His full name is Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frederic Macron.
- Emmanuel Macron was the youngest candidate during the 2017 Presidential Election.
- He first worked as the Presidential economic adviser.
- After functioning as an independent politician for a few years, He launched his own political party En Marche!, on 6 April 2016.
- He involved in series of controversies since starting his political career. He has been accused of hiding certain aspects of his policies by choosing by whom He is to be interviewed and refusing to be followed by journalists when traveling.
- The proposed labor which had been reconstituted by Macron’s government was criticized by the CGT trade union through the more moderate unions were cautious and welcomed some of the provisions.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012, He honored the Grand Officer of the Order of the Southern Cross.
- In 2014, He honored the Commander of the Order of the British Empire.
- In 2017, He honored the Grand Master & Grand Cross of the National Order of Merit.
- In 2018, He honored Grand Cross of the National Order of The Lion.
What can we learn from him??
Like Emmanuel Macron, Make your own rules and follow it. Never expect from other.