Frank Lampard is a former English professional Football player who played as a midfielder born on 20 June 1978, In London, England.
He is born to Frank Lampard, Sr. and Patricia Lampard. His father was also a football player. He has two sisters, Natalie and Claire. His mother died of complications from pneumonia in 2008.
From 2006 to 2008, He engaged Spanish model Elen Rivas. They have two daughters together.
On June 15, 2011, He engaged with TV presenter Christine Bleakley. They married on December 20, 2015.
In 1989, He attended Brentwood School, In 1994, He finished with Eleven GCSEs including an A* in Latin.
He had started his career at his father’s former club West Ham United. At where he had joined the youth team. His father still associated with the club as an assistant coach, while his uncle Harry Redknapp was the manager. In 1995, He had signed the professional contract with the club but he had made his debut for the second division Swansea City team in October that year while playing nine matches as a loan player. He scored his first goal against Brighton and Hove Albion before returning to West Ham in January 1996. He had started the 1997-98 season scoring a winning goal just after entering the field as a substitute against Barnsley and had gone on to score his first hat-trick in a League Cup match against Walsall. He had debuted for Chelsea on August 19, 2001, Against Newcastle United, and was named in the PFA Team of the Year in 2004. The same year, He also secured the second spot in the FWA Footballer of the Year award, losing to Thierry Henry. He had played only 40 matches in the next season due to injury but still managed to win the UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year honor. He had become the highest-paid Premier League player after signing a £39.2 million deal with Chelsea on August 13, 2008. His MLS debut had been subsequently delayed as he kept playing for parent club Manchester City. It was later revealed that he never actually signed the contract, which made furious fans ask for a refund of the ticket money.
- Frank James Lampard is his full name.
- He is England’s most prolific discipline taker with nine goals.
- Lampard is one of seven players and the only midfielder to have scored 150 or more goals in the Premier League.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2005, He received the FIFA Player of the Year Award.
- He received the three FA Premier Leagues.
- He won four FA Cups.
- He also won two Football Leagues Cups.
- He won the one UEFA Champions League and one UEFA Europa League title.
- In 2015, He was named England Player of The Year Award.
- In 2015, He had been awarded Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire honor.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Frank Lampard, To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind.