Gal Gadot is an Israeli actress and model born on 30 April 1985 In Petah Tikva, Israel.
She is the daughter of Irit and her Husband, Michael Gadot. Her mother, a teacher, and father, An Engineer. She has one younger sister, Dana.
On September 28, 2008, Gal Gadot married Israeli real estate developer, Yaron Varsano. They have two daughters. Their first daughter welcomed in 2011 and their second one in March 2017.
In her High school, She was a very good basketball player due to her height. After completing her high school, Gadot studied law twice at the Reichman Law School and at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya.
She had served her mandatory two years of service in the Israeli Defence Forces from the age of 20. The military training brought a lot of self-discipline in her life which she states became a valuable lesson in her future career pathway. Following her military service, Gadot studied law. It had been after her first year in law school that a casting director, Justin Lin, found her. He called her to audition for the role of Camille Montes, the Bond girl in ‘Quantum of Solace’, but she lost it to Olga Kurylenko. In 2009, Gadot had made her film debut as Gisele in Fast & Furious star Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. She had returned to play the role in several sequels: Fast Five in 2011, Fast & Furious 6 in 2013 and Furious 7 in 2015. She had been cast as Wonder Woman in the big budget film Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. After her role of Wonder Woman in the Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, She once again plays Wonder Woman in her own film, which is set for a 2017 release.
- Her full name is Gal Gadot Varsano.
- She had been a soldier for the Israeli Defense Forces for two years.
- She crowned Miss Israel when she was 18 years old.
- Gal will be the first non-American woman to play Wonder Woman.
- In 2014, her pro-IDF stance caused controversy by posting a message of support for the Israel Defence Forces via her official Facebook page, just days before a poster of her in character first debuted.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2016, She won the Chinese American Film Festival.
- In 2016, She received the National Board of Review Award.
- In 2017, She won the Teen Choice Awards.
- In 2018, She won the Santa Barbara Film Festival.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Gal Gadot, Ignore the others opinions, Never think about what people say about yourself, Just ignore them and focus on your goal.