Jacqueline Mars who is American heiress and investor born on October 10, 1939, In U.S
She is the daughter of Forrest Mars and his wife Audrey Mars. She is the granddaughter of Franklin Clarence Mars, founders of the popular candy company Mars, Incorporated.
In 1961, Jacqueline married David H. Badger. The couple had three kids together: Alexandra, Stephen, and Christa before separating. Their divorce was finalized in 1984. In 1986, Mars then went on to marry Hank Vogel. The couple divorced in 1994.
She studied at Miss Hall’s School and later attended Bryn Mawr College and completed her graduation with the degree in anthropology.
Jacqueline Mars is an heiress to a share in Mars, Incorporated. The company is today known for its production of popular confectionery items, such as the Mars bar, Snickers, and Milky Way. It also makes many non-confectionary items such as Uncle Ben’s Rice, Dolmio pasta sauces, and Combos baked snacks. The business had been started by Franklin Clarence Mars, Jacqueline’s grandfather, who began making chocolates in the kitchen of his house. Her father Forrest Mars, Sr., grew the business by introducing new items like malt-flavored nougat. Although the company Mars, Incorporated, has grown exponentially over the years, it still remains a family owned business.
- Mars owns a horse farm in Virginia that has trained horses ridden by Olympic medalists.
- In 2018, Mars was ranked as the 38th richest person in the world by Forbes.
- She is highly disciplined and hardworking, and this is what makes her one of the most successful businesswomen across the globe.
- On October 4, 2013, Jacqueline Mars had been involved in a road accident that took place near her house in The Plains in Northern Virginia.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, she received the Professional Riders Organization As You Like It, Owners.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Jacqueline Mars, Never expect from other, do your work yourself. Always live Positive.