Jamie Lee Curtis who is an American big screen and television actress and also a writer born on November 22, 1958, In U.S.
Jamie Lee Curtis is the daughter of Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. Curtis’s parents divorced in 1962.
She married Christopher Guest On December 18, 1984.
In 1976, She had completed her graduation from ‘Choate Rosemary Hall’, Connecticut. After her graduation, She enrolled in the ‘University of the Pacific’ located at Stockton in California.
She started her acting career in television doing single episodes in series like ‘Columbo’, ‘The Hardy Boys – Nancy Drew Mysteries’ and ‘Charlie’s Angels’. During the 1980s she had made several television movies like ‘She’s in the Army Now’, ‘Money on the Side’ and ‘As Summers Die’. From 1989 to 1992, she had worked Hannah Miller in the sitcom series ‘Anything But Love’ starring opposite comedian Richard Lewis. She had received the ‘Golden Globe Award for Best Actress Television Series Musical or Comedy’ in 1989. Her films of the 90s such as ‘Queens Logic’, ‘My Girl’, ‘Forever Young’ in 1992, ‘My Girl 2’, ‘Mother’s Boys’, ‘Homegrown’ and ‘Virus’. In 1992, she had been a jury member at the ‘Cannes Film Festival’. Her book ‘Today I Feel Silly, and Other Moods That Make My Day’ of 1998 had been drafted in the best-seller list of the ‘New York Times’ for ten weeks.
- She recreated her mom’s iconic shower view from Psycho.
- She adopted two children.
- She has registered her legs for $2 million. In 1985, The ‘Mccall’s’ magazine charted her in the list of ’10 Best Bodies in America’.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1984, She received the BAFTA Award
- In 1990, She received the Golden Globe award for Best Performance by an Actress.
- In 1995, She received the Golden Globe award for the Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Jamie Lee Curtis, Always think positive. Go forward in your life. never disappointed.