Jamie Oliver, who is an English chef and restaurateur born on 27 May 1975, In England.
He is the son of Trevor Oliver and his wife Silly Oliver. His parents, owners of a pub and restaurant called ‘The Cricketers’, where he began working at the age of 8. He has one sibling Anna Oliver.
In 2000, He married former model Juliette Norton. They have four children.
Two years later, After an ordinary school life at Newport Free Grammar School, He had joined Westminster Catering College and then, obtained a City and Guilds National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) in home economics. later he had joined the Westminster Kingsway College.
He had started his career as a pastry chef at Antonio Carluccio’s Neal’s Yard under his mentor Gennaro Contaldo, Tt had been as a sous chef at ‘The River Cafe’ that Jamie Oliver had been recognized and was catapulted onto a world cooking platform. His show named ‘The Naked Chef’ debuted on BBC Two on April 14, 1999, and continued for three seasons. After three series of Naked Chef programmes for the BBC, Oliver had moved to Channel 4 in the United Kingdom, Where his first series had been a documentary, Jamie’s Kitchen which supported the setting up of Fifteen restaurants in London, which had a successful run. In 2003, the four-part sequel to ‘Jamie’s Kitchen’, ‘Return to Jamie’s Kitchen’ had been launched. He had been voted as the ‘Most Inspiring Political Figure’ for the ‘Feed Me Better’ campaign that worked to cut out junk food in the diets of British schoolchildren. In June 2008, He had launched ‘Jamie’s Italian’, a business venture in England and followed it up with ‘Jamie’s Fowl Dinners’ the same year. In 2011, he had appeared on MasterChef Australia and scored higher than the three contestants he was up against. Later he also worked on He also worked on ‘Jamie’s 15-Minute Meals’, ‘Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club’, and invested in the Maison Publique, Montreal. In 2013, He became the chef and proprietor of ‘Jamie Oliver’s Diner’.
- His full name is James Trevor Oliver.
- He’s been hanging out with 100-year-olds.
- He supports female power.
- His first TV series The Naked Chef that operated from 1999 to 2001, bought with simple yet delicious dishes that could be cooked easily. The success of the programme led to the publication of the books, ‘Return of the Naked Chef’ and ‘Happy Days with the Naked Chef’
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2003, He had been awarded an MBE in the Queen’s Birthday Honours.
- In 2009, He had been awarded the 2010 TED Prize for his campaign to ban unhealthy food in British schools.
- In 2013, Jamie Oliver had been inducted into the ‘Culinary Hall of Fame award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Jamie Oliver, Don’t be afraid to believe in yourself, take a smart risk in life.