Jennifer Aniston who is an American actress, producer and also known as the businessperson, born on 11 February 1969, In Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
She is the daughter of Greek actor John Aniston and his wife Nancy Dow, an American Actress. She had two brothers, John T. Melick, who is her older maternal half-brother and Alex Aniston, her younger paternal half-brother.
On July 29, 2000, She had married actor Brad Pitt after two years of courtship. The couple divorced within five years on October 2, 2005.
She had started her education in elementary school. After her family moved to New York, where she had admitted to Waldorf School at the age of six. Then she enrolled at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts and completed her graduation there.
In 1988, She started her acting career by working in On Broadway shows like, ‘For Dear Life’ and “Dancing On checker’s Grave’. during that time, She had also taken up the part-time jobs such as a telemarketer, waitress, and bike messenger. I 1989, Jennifer appeared on ‘The Howard Stern Show’, an American Radio show hosted by Howard Stern. At that time She had also worked as Spokeswoman for Nutrisystem. In the same year, she moved to Los Angeles with her father. In 1990, She had been cast in her first television serial named “Molloy”. After that, She had also worked in another short television serial “Ferris Bueller”. Then she Kept on acting in different television serials such as “The Ege”, “Muddling Through” but none of them could last long. Her casting in the “Muddling Through”, being selected as the main cast in “Friends”. In 1993, She had made her film debut from the “Leprechaun”, which was a horror film and received the negative reviews. She became a success from the “Friends”, the famed American Sitcom. Jennifer also played the part of Rachel Green, the show which had been a huge success, and helped her to establish her in her field. In 1997, She had received the Star role in “The Picture Perfect”, which was a romantic comedy film. Jen also received the critical acclaim for her role in the films, “Good Girl”. later she also played a role in many successful films like “Bruce Almighty”, “Along Came Polly”, “Derailed”, “Friends with Money”, etc. On the other hand, She has also appeared in many music videos such as “Walls” and “I want to be in love”.
- Her full name is Jennifer Joanna Anastassakis
- She met Brad Pitt on the blind date.
- She had been known as a class clown in High school.
- She has shared her speaking voice with Melanie Griffith and Sheryl Lee in France.
- Her divorce with Brad Pitt had been in the new for a long long time, it had been said that they had split because Jennifer didn’t want to have kids.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1996, She received the Screen Actors Guild for Outstanding Performance.
- In 2002, She received the Primetime Emmy award.
- In 2003, She received the Golden Globe award.
- In 2007, She received the People Choice award.
- In 2012, She received the MTV Movie award.
What can we learn from her??
Like Jennifer Aniston, Learn from your mistakes, Never be disappointed in any failure.