Jennifer Love Hewitt is an American actress, singer, songwriter, producer, and director born on February 21, 1979, In Texas, U.S.
She is born to Herbert Daniel and Patricia Mae Hewitt. She has one older brother Todd Hewitt.
In 2005, She engaged Ross McCall. After three years, they called off their engagement. Then she began dating Jamie Kennedy but split with him after a year. In 2013, She married Brian Hallisay, and have one daughter with him.
She had started her study at Lincoln High School in Los Angeles.
She had starred in the teen drama, ‘Party of Five’, which had been canceled after half a season. In 1994, She had also appeared in 7 episodes of ‘The Byrds of Paradise’ and in 3 episodes of the series, ‘McKenna’. In 1996, She had released her self-titled album, ‘Jennifer Love Hewitt’. She had then catapulted to fame making her first lead role in the American drama-horror film, ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’, which had released in 1997. In 2001, She had established herself as a bankable star, She had been cast in ‘The Audrey Hepburn Story’ and had been also the co-executive producer for the movie. In 2002, Apart from lending her voice for animation films, she performed in ‘The Tuxedo’ alongside the martial arts legend, Jackie Chan. In 2004, she had worked in the critically-acclaimed film, ‘If Only’ alongside Paul Nicholls. In 2010, She had been cast in the television film ‘The Client List’, In 2011, It had been announced that she would debut as a feature film director for the film, ‘Till Helen Comes’.
- She loves animals.
- She is a big fan of the Glasgow Celtic Football Club.
- She doesn’t know how to drive a car with a manual transmission.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Steven Spielberg had been chased and abused by a sedition theorist, Diana Napolis, Who had arrested the actress and Spielberg of establishing the accused’s attention with cybertronic things and by being a part of Satan’s connivance.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1994, She won the Young Artist Award.
- In 1998, She won the Blockbuster Entertainment Award
- In 2001, She won the Teen Choice Award.
- In 2008, She won the Saturn Award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Never give up in any situation. Always keep smiling in your bad situation.