Jessie is an English singer and songwriter born on 27 March 1988, In London, England.
She is the daughter of Stephen Cornish and his wife Rose. She has no any brother and sister.
In early 2011, Jessie suffered from the Panic attack on stage. In 2014, she had been said, she was dating Luke James, an American singer, and songwriter.
She had been educated at Mayfield High School from London. later she entered the Colin’s Performing Arts School, where she developed her musical skill.
Jassie had signed to Gut Records to records an album for the label. She had gained a contract with Sony ATV, as a songwriter. She had written a lyrics for well-known artist such as Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, and Lisa Lois. she had also become a part of a ‘Soul Deep’ group. But this group had not been going anywhere so she decided to leave that group. After she signed with Universal Records and started work with it. In 2010, her first single named ‘Do it like a Dude’ had released, which was reaching number 26 on the US Charts. On 28 February 2011, she had released her debut album named ‘Who You Are’ had been released with singles such as ‘The Invisible Man’, ‘Price Tag’, and ‘Nobody’s Perfect’. That album held number two on the US Charts and sold out 105,000 copies within the first week. In September 2013, She had released her second album ‘Alive’ with huge hit singles such as ‘wild’, ‘It’s My Party’, and ‘Thunder’. This album had reached number three on the US Charts. On October 2014, She had released her third album named ‘Sweet Talker’ With singles such as ‘Ain’t Been Done’, ‘Sweet Talker’, and ‘Bang Bang’. This album gained more success mostly for its singles ‘Bang Bang’. In 2016, she did a voice role in the animated adventure film ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’
- She does not follow any kind of genre for her songs.
- She shaved her head on the Red Nose Day 2013.
- She is very active on social media.
- Her middle name is Ellen.
- She has been a coach and mentor to the candidates on the musical reality show.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2011, She won the Brit Awards.
- In 2011, She won the BT Digital Music Award.
- In 2013, She won the Grammy Award.
- In 2014, She won the Billboard Women in Music award.
- In 2015, She won the iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Collaboration work.
What Can we learn from Her??
Like Jessie, Always ready to learn from your mistakes, never hide your mistakes. Take perfection in your work.