Jillian Michaels is an American professional trainer, businesswoman, author, and television personality born on February 18, 1974, In California, U.S.
She is the daughter of Douglas McKarus and JoAnn McKarus.
She had realized she had been bisexual at around 18 years of age and only later in her 20s she realized that she was gay.
She had to attend California State University, Northridge by working as personal trainer and bartender.
Since 1993, A Black belt holder, this drop-dead gorgeous diva with an enviably toned body holds two personal training certificates, one from AFAA and the other from NESTA. She had also a certificate with the American Fitness Professionals and Associates as a nutrition and wellness consultant and is Kettlebell Concepts certified as well. Her initial career had seen her working for a while with talent and literary agency ‘International Creative Management’ In the ability of an agent. She had come up with Sky Sport & Spa, a sports medicine facility, in Beverly Hills in 2002. In October 2004, Jillian had highlighted as a trainer of the American competition reality show ‘The Biggest Loser’ starting from its inception on NBC. From 2006 to 2009 She had stopped a host of a Sunday talk radio show that aired on Los Angeles’s KFI. When, In 2007 She had retired to the ‘The Biggest Loser’, this time as a trainer of the Black Team. on October 21, 2008, She had started a video game for the home video game console Wii titled ‘Jillian Michaels’ Fitness Ultimatum 2009′. On December 7, 2010, She had declared through Twitter that she will quit ‘The Biggest Loser’ after its eleventh season and went on to make her final appearance on the show in May 2011.
- Her full name is Jillian Barberie Michaels.
- She is very friendly to her mother, brother, and younger sister.
- Jillian Michaels enjoys traveling.
- Michaels is involved in a variety of charities such as the NFL’s Play 60, the Clinton Foundation’s Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Stand Up to Cancer Working Wardrobes, Hope for Haiti, and Sow a Seed and Dress for Success.
- She had become part of controversy several times including the one when some of her products had been marked as useless or dangerous leading to four separate claims which had later been dismissed.
- She also faced the fury of law enforcing officers and their children after delivering her mind against police on July 28, 2012, the episode had ‘Jillian Finds Gratefulness in a Personal Loss’ of her podcast.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012, She had been nominated for the Daytime Emmy award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Jillian Michaels, Don’t Apologize For Self-preservation.