Jimmy Page is an English musician, songwriter and known as record producer born on 9 January 1944, In Heston, Middlesex, England.
He is the son of James Page and his wife Patricia Page. His father was an industrial personnel manager and his mother was doctor’s secretary.
Jimmy married three times in his life. First, he married in 1970 to French model Charlotte Martin. They have one daughter together. They divorced in the early 1980s. Then he married Patricia Ecker, He has one son with her. They divorced in 1995. His third marriage was to Jimena Gómez-Paratcha, He adopted Jimena’s daughter from a previous marriage of her. The couple divorced in 2008.
He became interested in music at the young age. He wanted to be Professional Musician, he joined the Sutton Art College in Surrey.
He became much famous after session guitarist during the 1960s and had played with many popular bands including The Rolling Stones. In the mid of 1960s, he had joined the blues-influenced rock band. The band had thought initially successful fizzled out soon and had been disbanded in 1968. In 1968, Jimmy Page reconfigured the band and called the new band ‘Led Zeppelin’. The band released their debut album “Led Zeppelin” in 1969, and became a commercial success. It had a track “Good time bad time”, “Dazed and Confused”, and “Communication Breakdown”. The band becomes the more popular after releasing their three albums, “Led Zeppelin II”, “Led Zeppelin III”, and “Led Zeppelin VI”. Led Zeppelin had gone on to become one of the best-selling bands in the United States and had also released a total of nine studio albums, all of which reached the top 10 of the US Billboard album chart, with six of them had reached the No.1 spot. During the 1990s, He had been deeply involved in remastering the Led Zeppelin catalog.
- His Real name is James Patrick Page.
- His first album was recorded in 30 Hours.
- He had offered career aspirations and John Bonham wasn’t the original choice for the band’s drummer.
- Led Zeppelin launched the album named ‘Led Zeppelin II’ had been the band’s first album to reach number one in the UK and the US.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1995, He received the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame award.
- In 2005, He received the Grammy Lifetime Achievement award.
- In 2006, He received the U.K Music Hall of Fame award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Jimmy Page, Focus on your Career, don’t think others opinion about you.