Justin Timberlake is an American singer, songwriter, and Record producer born on 31 January 1981, In U.S.
He is the son of Randy Timberlake and his wife Lynn. He has two half-brothers, Jonathan and Stephen. He has one half-sister. His half-sister Laura Katherine
Justin Timberlake had involved in many relationships. In 1999, He started dating Britney Spears and they had been in a relationship until March 2002. In 2007, He started dating actress Jessica Biel and they both got married in 2012. In 2008, He declared that He suffers from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
In 1996, ‘N Sync’ had released their first single titled ‘I Want You Back’, which had been a major hit that year and topped the charts. In November 2002, his debut solo studio album ‘Justified’ was released. The album featured the hit singles, ‘Like I Love You’ and ‘Cry Me a River’. He had been seen in films like ‘Alpha Dog’, ‘Black Snake Moan’, ‘Richard Kelly’s Southland Tales’ and had also appeared as young Elton John in the song ‘This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore’. In 2007, He had made an appearance in 50 Cents album, Cutis and he also co-wrote, produced and offered vocals for the songs ‘Nite Runner’ and ‘Falling Down’ for Duran Duran’s album ‘Red Carpet Massacre’. In 2010, He had appeared as ‘Sean Parker’, the founder of ‘Napster’ in the David Fincher film ‘The Social Network’. In 2013, his third studio album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ had been released, the album was one of his best-selling albums.
- His middle name is Randall.
- He used the stage name “Justin Randall.
- He took guitar lessons for three weeks but got bored and started teaching himself.
- He is an avid golfer
- He doesn’t write down his lyrics. He had completed Justified without touching a pen or paper.
- In a 2006 interview with MTV, Timberlake admitted that Jackson suffered more in wake of the controversy.
- Justin Timberlake accidentally tore down Janet Jackson’s dress while they performing at halftime in the Super Bowl XXXVIII.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2004, He received the Grammy Award.
- In 2007, He received the Grammy Award.
- In 2008, He received the Grammy Award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Justin Timberlake, Never expect from other, do your work yourself. Always live Positive.