Kailash Kher, Who is famous Bollywood playback singer and Indian folk musician and Sufi musician born on 7 July 1973, In Uttar Pradesh, India.
He born in Kashmiri Pandit Family. His father Mehar Chand Kher was an amateur musician and his mother was Chandrakanta.
On 14 February 2009, He married Mumbai based film student Sheetal Bhan. They have one son, Kabir Kher.
Kailash completed his graduation from the Delhi University, through the correspondence program.
In 2001, Kher moved to Mumbai to begun his career in the music industry. when he moved to Mumbai, His few friends, who connected to the film Industry. Kailash had to struggle to get the chance in Bollywood music industry. His first chance in Bollywood films was Andaaz. His song of Andaaz movie “Rabba Ishq Na Hove” became popular. After this, His “Allah Ke Bande” song from the “Waisa Bhi Hota He ||, got more popular. after this song, He became the most popular singing star in the Bollywood. After he sang many popular songs in the Bollywood films including “Mangal Pandey: The Rising”, “Corporate”, In this film he sang the ‘O Sikander’ song. He also sang album songs ‘Teri Deewani’, Which is the most popular song. In March 2006, He released his first album named “Kailash”. His second album “Jhoomo Re” was released in May 2007 including hit songs like “Saiyaan” and “Agad Bam” He released his thirst album “Chaandan Mein” in 2009, and the fourth album ” Rangeele” in January 2012. He also sang the Non Film Nepali songs. He had also appeared on various television reality shows like Saregamapa Li’l Champs, IPL Rockstar, Mission Ustaad, Indian Idol 4, and Rock On.
- At the age of 14, He left his home in search of Guru.
- By 2014, He sang in more than 20 Indian languages including, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Telugu, Bengali, Sindhi, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Marathi, and many other Indian languages.
- He performed over 1000 concert across the globe
- In September 2014, Times Of India and any other newspaper Published an article on Kailash Kher’s event. The Newspaper made a blunder by mis-spelling the singer’s name on the headlines and through the Article.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2004, He won the Star Screen Award for the Best Male Playback
- In 2007, He won the Filmfare award for the Best Male playback singer.
- In 2010, He won the GIMA Award for the Best popular music album.
- In 2012, He won the Indian telly award.
- In 2015, He received the Yash Bharti award.
- In 2017, He honored the Padma Shri by the Government of India.
What can we learn from him??
Like Kailash Kher, make your own rules and follow them.