Kangana Ranaut is Indian Film Actress and she is the highest paid actress in India. Kangana was born on 23 March 1983, In Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Kangana Come from Rajput family. Her mother Asha Ranaut is a school teacher and her father Amardeep Ranaut is Businessman. She has one elder sister Rangoli Ranaut and one younger brother Akshat Ranaut. Kangana grew up in a joint family at ancestral haveli in Bhambla.
From 2010 to 2012, Ranaut was involved in a long-distance romance with Nicholas Lafferty who was an English doctor.
Kangana started his education at Dev school in Chandigarh. She wanted to become a doctor on the insistence of her parents. But when she was failed in chemistry subject in 12th class, led her to reconsider her career prospects and despite preparing for the All India Pre Medical Test. But she did not clear this exam. In Delhi, She ensures her career.
Elite Modelling Agency was impressed by her look and told her that she was a model for them. She took on a few modeling assignments but generally disliked the career as she found “no scope for creativity” End last Ranaut focused on her acting career and she joined the Asmita Theatre Group, Where she was trained Taledanda. In this Kangana played a role of male actor. After this, she relocates to Mumbai and enrolls herself for an acting course in Asha Chandra’s drama school.
In 2004, Producer Ramesh Sharma and Pahlaj Nilani announced that Ranaut would make her film debut from ” I Love You Boss”. at the same year, an agent took her to the Mahesh Bhatt Production house, where she interacted with the director Anurag Basu and gave audition for the lead role in the “Gangster” Romantic thrill with the co-star Emraan Hashmi. Ranaut was only seventeen at that time. In 2006, Ranaut selected in her second film “Woh Lamhe”, a semi-biography of Parveen Babi and her relationship with Mahesh Bhatt. Her first supernatural horror film ” Raaz: The Mystery Continues” which was directed by Mohit Suri, was released in2009.
Following year, She played a leading role in Telugu film ” Ek Niranjan”. In 2010, she signed Anurag Basu production film “Kites” with co-star Hrithik Roshan. Then she played a role as film actress Rehana in ” Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai” with Actor Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi, and actress Prachi Desai.
In 2011, Her first film with Anand L. Rai’s Tanu Weds Manu, a romantic comedy opposite R. Madhavan. In this Ranaut’s performance was praised. Ranaut followed the success of Tanu Weds Manu. she was played glamorous roles in four other films of 2011 like Game, Double
Dhamaal, Rascals and Miley Naa Miley Hum. The Following year, Ranaut worked with Ajay Devgan in the film of “Tezz” In 2013, She signed the Sanjay Gupta’s film “Shootout at Wadala” with John Abraham. In 2014, Ranaut established herself in cinema in the coming – age – of dramedy “Queen” film.
In 2015, Ranaut played a romantic role in “I love NY” and “Katti Batti”. After a year Ranaut starred as a Julia a 1940s heroin and stunt-woman in Vishal Bhardwaj’s film “Rangoon”.
- Kangana is one of the youngest actresses to win the National award.
- During school time, Kangana skilled the basketball player.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer. She took training under Rajendra Chaturvedi
- She considers herself very boring.
- Kangana Ranaut is considered as a sex symbol and a style icon in India.
- She was embroiled in a well-publicized scandal when the media speculated on the nature of her relationship with Pancholi. She declined to speak about it openly, although she made several public appearances with him.
- She reported to the police complaint against Pancholi for physically assaulting her under the influence of alcohol.
- In 2016, Hrithik Roshan who was her co-star in Krrish-3 filed a lawsuit against Ranaut accusing her of cyberstalking and harassment, ignoring all the charges, Ranaut filed a counter-charge against Roshan, claiming that his lawsuit was an attempt to cover-up their affair for the benefit of his divorce proceedings.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2008, She received National film award.
- In 2014, Ranaut received the best actress award for “Queen”.
- She won the four Filmfare awards for Best female debut for Gangster, Best supporting actress for Fashion, Best actress for Queen and Best Actress – Critics for Tanu Weds Manu Returns
What can we learn from her??
Like Kangana Ranaut, Deal with your relationship problems. make stronger your mental strength and believe in yourself.