Khabib Nurmagomedov who is a Russian professional mixed martial artist of Avar heritage, born on September 20, 1988, In Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
He is the son of Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, who is an MMA coach and his wife. He has two siblings, an older brother named Mohamed and younger sister Amina.
Khabib Nurmagomedov got married in 2013 and has a daughter and one son.
In September 2008, Khabib Nurmagomedov had made his debut in MMA. In a month he achieved four wins, of which three had been in a day. The next month, He had won the inaugural Atrium Cup tournament championship at Moscow. In the three years that happened, He had won 12 matches, which more entered his win at his M-1 Global debut in 2009. After two years, He moved on to compete for the ProFC improvement. In the same year. He had competed in seven fights, of which he won every match. In early 2012, His debut match against Kamal Shalorus, which he had won the match in the third round. In 2013, During his match against Abel Trujillo, He had set a new record of 21 successful takedowns from 27 attempts. The same year He challenged mixed martial artist Gilbert Melendez for a face-off the match, and the same was set for early 2014. Between September 2014 and 2015, He had to cancel some matches due to injuries and ill health. He had been affected due to knee and other injuries. In 2016, He made a comeback with a win at about against newcomer Darrell Horcher at the UFC. In November that year, He had fought against Michael Johnson and won in the third round with a submission from the opponent.
- He Became a father on the day of his fight UFC 219.
- Khabib had started practicing freestyle wrestling at the age of 6.
- He loves Football.
- He is the big fan of Fedor Emelianenko.
- On Friday, August 3, 2018, It had been declared that Nurmagomedov would make his first defense of the UFC lightweight title against Conor McGregor at UFC 229 on October 6 in Las Vegas. At the event, Nurmagomedov had won McGregor in the fourth round via submission in a largely dominant performance.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2008, He had been the tournament winner of the Pankration Atrium Cup.
- In 2009, He won the Gold Medal at the World Combat Sambo Championships.
- He had won the 2013 Staredown of the Year by Fightbooth.com
- In 2016, He won the title International Fighter of the Year at the World MMA Awards.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Khabib Nurmagomedov, Build up your life’s Goal, Belief in yourself, Never lose your hope. Be passion to learn any new things.