Khloe Kardashian is an American socialite, model, television personality, and entrepreneur born on June 27, 1984, In California, U.S.
She is born to Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Her father was a famous Lawyer. Her parents had three girls and one boy of which Khole was the second youngest child in the family. After her parents divorced, her mother married again to Caitlyn Jenner, from her second marriage, she has 2 stepbrothers, one stepsister, and two half-sisters.
In 2009, She married NBA basketball star, Lamar Odom and changed her surname to Odom. In 2013, They divorced and She dropped the surname Odom. After her divorced, she involved in affairs with basketball player James Harden and Tristan Thompson.
She had attended the Roman Catholic, all girls, Marymount High School, In Los Angeles for a while but later left to continue home-based education. She had completed her GED one year ahead of time at the age of 17.
In 2007, The reality show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ had been launched. It highlights Khloe with her siblings, her mother and steps father, Bruce. The show had been a grand success and lead to the following spin-offs, ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ and ‘Khloe and Lamar’ that had been equally successful. Khloe and her sisters had launched the D-A-S-H boutique chain as part of a family business in Miami. They also released the jewelry and clothesline which is called ‘Babe’ and had later released another clothing line, ‘K-Dash’ on the teleshopping network, QVC. Khloe and her siblings had made their mark with the release of their book ‘Kardashian Konfidential’ in 2010. The book is all about the family affairs of the Kardashians and tips for leading a meaningful life, followed by a host of glossy pictures. In 2012, She has launched a one hour, commercial-free, a talk show called ‘The Mix Up with Khloe Kardashian Odom’. Her success on the show established her as a co-host, with Mario Lopez, for the second season of the American version of the ‘X Factor’. Today, Khloe is an accepted reality star with a massive public on social media and a net worth estimated at over $ 20 million.
- Her full name is Khloe Alexandra Kardashian.
- She had dropped out of school and started having lessons at home.
- She is a huge fan of Christian Bale.
- Khloe had been sued by a transsexual woman for assault outside a pub in 2009 and again faced charges in a lawsuit against the marketing line ‘Quick Time’, for deceiving customers about a weight loss supplement which she had endorsed in a commercial.
- In 2007, She had been arrested for Driving Under Influence (DUI) and had served a short term in jail as well as underwent a recovery program for alcohol dependency.
Awards and Achievements:
- She received the Teen Choice award for the four times in 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Khloe Kardashian, Do what you love but have a conscience. Never stop dreaming.