Kim Jong Un is a North Korean politician and now serving as Supreme Leader of North Korea born on 8 January 1982 or 1983 or 1984 In Pyongyang.
He is the son of Kim Jong-Il, later on, became the First Supreme Leader of North Korea and his wife Ko Yong-hui an Opera singer. He has four siblings.
In 2009, He married former cheerleader and singer Ri Sol Ju. The couple has one daughter Kim Ju-Ae.
He had attended the English language international school in Gumligen from 1993 to 1998. Later he moved to Liebefeld Steinholzi School in Koniz from 1998 to 2000. Later He had studied at Kim II-Sung University an officer training college in Pyongyang from 2002 to 2007.
He had been similar to his father by nature. His father taking him on military inspections to familiarize him with state affairs. In 2009, He was elected to a mid-level position in National Defense Commission (NDC) which is country’s highest office. From mid-2009, He had been referred as “Yongmyong-han Tongji” which means “Brilliant Comrade” throughout North Korea. Even he had no military experience, He had been made a four-star general in 2010 and later he made his entry into the central committee of worker’s party. After his father’s death on 17 December 2011, He had been appointed as the Supreme Commander of the Korean People’s Army on 30 December 2011. In March 2012, He had been appointed as the first secretary of the Korean Worker’s party. He took over his father’s responsibilities as a member of Politburo Presidium and the First Chairman of Central Military Commission. In April 2012 He had been elected as chairman of National Defense Commission. In 2014, He had been elected unopposed to the Supreme People’s Assembly.
- His actual birth year doesn’t know.
- He has several official titles.
- He loves Basketball.
- He loves to watch Action movies
- He is the only general in the world without military experience.
- In 2013, He was ranked at 46 on the Forbes list of ‘The World’s Most powerful people’.
- On 6th July 2016, the Obama Administration imposes sanctions on Kim and ten other regime officials.
- In this regime, in January 2016, North Korea carried out its first underground Hydrogen Bomb test.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2012 He was elected to the fourth conference of the worker’s party of Korea.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Kim Jong-un, Believe in your strength. Never disappointed in one failure. always think positive.