Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, is an American singer and actress born on 28 March 1986, In Manhattan, New York, United States.
She is the daughter of Joseph Anthony Germanotta Jr and his wife Cynthia Louise. Her father is the internet entrepreneur. she has one sister Natali, a Fashion designer student.
Gaga was involved in many relationships including Luc Carl, Robert Fusari, was her Manager, Speedy Gonzales, Mathew Dada Williams, Taylor Kinney is an American Actor.
She had started her education at Roman-Catholic institute. Later she has moved to New York University’s Tisch School for The Arts’. But she dropped out the university and started her career in Music.
After dropping the university, She first collaborated with an American artiste Melvin Grover. In the same year, she had formed a Band which named SG Band with her few friends such as Alex Beckmann and Eli Silverman. she had met them at New York University. The Band had started making success in New York After it started performing at Nightclubs around the city. The SG Band make more fans in shorter time. Later the band Grabbed the attention of music producer Joe Vulpis. The Band worked with Joe in 2005. In 2005, Gaga had recorded two songs with Hip-hop singer Grandmaster Melle Mel. She had started between New York and New Jersey quite often from then on, in a bid to record new songs which she had written for Fusari. Apparently, its Rob and Gaga had begun dating in 2006, Rob Fusari is the first person, who call her “Lady Gaga”, Inspired by the Queen’s song “Radio Gaga”. In 2007, Gaga had started working with a label named ‘Interscope Records’. The label “RedOne” gave Gaga career break in 2008. Through the “Just Dance”, had gone on to become popular by both, Music lovers and critics. Which also became most popular in nightclubs. After that, Gaga’s Music dream finally got wins. In 2008, Gaga had relocated to Los Angeles to work with her record label to completed her debut album, “The Fame”, and had also established her own team ‘Haus of Gaga’. Her album “The Fame” was released on 19 August 2008, which got more success. In 2011, Gaga was returned with her second musical album named ‘Born This way’. In the same year, she also staged concert ‘Monster Ball’, In New York. In 2013, She released her third album ‘Artpop’, and sold out around 2,60,000 copies at the time of release.
- Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
- Her nicknames are Gagaloo, Loopy, and Mother Monster.
- Her favorite cartoon is Bugs Bunny.
- She dropped out of New York University to pursue her music career.
- She has fourteen tattoos on her body.
- She holds twelve Guinness World Records to her name.
- She was one of the students who got early admission in CAP21, Tisch School of the Arts.
- She had been in controversy for wearing a dress, which was made from beef meat, including her shoes.
- In 2010, Her Ex-boyfriend who was her business partner had claimed on her for $30.5 million claiming compensation for creating her star image by giving her the name “Lady Gaga” and framing her style.
Awards and Achievements:
- She won the Six Germany awards, three Brit award, and Many other awards.
- In 2009, She won the Billboard.
- In 2010, She received the MTV Video Music award and MTV Europe Music.
- In 2010, She received the Germany award.
- In 2011, She received the Germany award.
- In 2013, She received the BAMBI, Beauty & Cosmetic award.
What can we learn from her??
Like Lady Gaga, always do differently from other. Define your identity clearly.