LeBron James, who is an American professional Basketball player born on 30 December 1984, In Akron, Ohio.
He is the son of 16 years old mother Gloria Marie James. He has one brother Aaron McClelland Gamble.
On 14 September 2014, He married his Highschool girlfriend Savannah Brinson. They have three children, LeBron James Jr, Bryce Maximus James, and Zhuri James.
He completed his High school education at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, In the USA, Where he averaged 21 points and 6 rebounds per game.
During his high school, He averaged 25.2 points and 7.2 rebounds with 5.8 assists and 3.8 steals per game. Through his senior years, He traveled around the country and played a number of a nationally ranked team such as the game against OAK hill Academy. During the year 2003-2004, James was selected by his home team. In the regular season he 25 points against the Sacramento Kings. At the end of the season, finished with averaged 20.9 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game. In 2004-05, He had selected for his first NBA All-star game and scored with contributing 13 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists with winning effort. In 2006-2007, James’s averages reduced to 27.3 points, 6.7 rebounds, 6 assists, and 1.6 steals per game. In February 2008-08 season, James named All-Stars Game MVP for the season with the 27 points, 8 bounds, and 9 assists performance. On 10 July 2010, He became the official member of the Heat. During the 2010-2011, He played for Heat with an energy demeanor. On March 3 in the 2013–14 season, James had made scored his career-high and franchise-record 61 points in a game against the Charlotte Bobcats.
- He is the fan of the New York Yankees.
- He owned a small stake in Liverpool F.C.
- He owned a small stake in Beats Electronics.
- His favorite rapper is Jay-Z.
- James was elected the first vice-president of the National Basketball Players Association.
- In June 2008, He donated $20,000 to the committee to elect presidential nominee Barack Obama.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2004, He received the Breakthrough Athlete ESPY award.
- In 2006-2008, He won the NBA All-Star Game most valuable player award.
- In 2010, He won the NBA most valuable player award.
- In 2011, He received the NBA All-Defensive Team award.
What can we learn from him??
Like LeBron James, Know your own value in business and in life. Enjoy your success with family and friends.