Louis Tomlinson is an English singer-songwriter and talent show judge born on 24 December 1991, In Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England.
He is the son of Troy Austin and his wife Johannah Poulston. His parents split when he was a toddler. He has four half-sisters.
He has dated several women. He was once in a relationship with student Eleanor Calder for nearly four years before breaking up. It had been reported in mid-2015 that Tomlinson was expecting a baby with American stylist Briana Jungwirth.
He started his school education at Hayfield School then he had moved to Hall Cross School.
As a young boy, He had received the chance to play small parts on the television dramas ‘If I Had You’ and ‘Waterloo Road. In 2009, He had auditioned for the television talent competition ‘The X Factor’ but had been turned down. Undaunted, He had auditioned again in 2010 and successfully entered the competition. He cleared many of the rounds but had been eliminated before the final round. The judges, however, united him with his fellow competitors Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik to form a group activity. The boys named the group like ‘One Direction’. One Direction’s first single, ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ had been released in September 2011 in the UK and became a No. 1 hit. Their debut album ‘Up All Night’, which was released in the UK in late 2011, followed by a worldwide release during 2012. It proved to be a big hit and established each one of the boys as youth icons. In 2012, the band released the album ‘Take Me Home’ The songs in the album revolve around the themes of falling in love, unrequited love, commitment, and jealousy. which garnered mostly positive reviews from critics and topped the charts in more than 35 countries, and was globally the fourth best-selling album of 2012.
- His full name is Louis William Tomlinson.
- He likes girls who eat carrots.
- He plays the piano very well.
- One Tree Hill and Misfits are his favorite tv shows.
- One Direction’s album, ‘Take Me Home’ was a huge critical as well as commercial success. The album topped the charts in more than 35 countries and its lead single ‘Live While We’re Young’ peaked inside the top ten in almost every country it charted in. According to Sony Music, the album has sold over five million copies worldwide.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2014, He received the Billboard named One Direction Artist of the Year.
- He received the 19 Teen Choice Awards.
- He received the American Music Awards.
- He also received the five Brit Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, eleven MTV Europe Music Awards.
What Can we learn from Him?
Like Louis Tomlinson, Always ready to learn new things.