Macaulay Culkin is an American actor and musician born on August 26, 1980, In New York, U.S.
He is the son of Christopher Cornelius and Bonnie Bedelia. He had been raised a Roman Catholic. He had one sibling, Megan.
In 1998, He had married actress Rachel Miner, But the couple divorced in 2002. The same year He had begun dating an actress, Mila Kunis and split with her in 2011.
He had studied in a number of schools including a Catholic school, Which was Professional Children’s School and School of American Ballet.
He soon had begun appearing in the action series, ‘The Equalizer’ and in the TV Movie, ‘Midnight Hour’. In 1989, He had starred in ‘Uncle Buck’, his first major blockbuster film, which had made him Hollywood’s favorite child. His stardom rose by colossal dimensions in 1990, when He had starred in the wildly successful burlesque comedy, ‘Home Alone’. The Next year, He had gone the hearts of fans and critics with his lovable performance as the best friend of a disabled young girl in the tear-jerker, ‘My Girl’. In 1992, He had cast in the sequel of ‘Home Alone 2: Lost in New York’. He had turned out to be a little less successful in comparison to the first installment of the ‘Home Alone’ series. In 1993, He also worked in ‘The Good Son’. His father, In particular, who had been also his manager, egged him on to sign the 1994 film conversion of a classic, ‘Richie Rich’, in which his performance had been rated as ‘forgettable’. In 2006, He had published a semi-autobiographical novel, ‘junior’ which had highlighted details about his stardom and his overwrought relationship with his father. In 2007, He had performed in ‘Sex and Breakfast’, a dark comedy about a couple who begin to engage themselves in group sex at the recommendation of their therapist, which film received indifferent reviews at the box office. In 2009, He had worked in the Aviva Insurance commercial and made a brief cameo in WWE Raw. More recently, He has risen on YouTube showing how He turned his apartment in New York into a painting workshop.
He had been very close to Michael Jackson and even had appeared in Jackson’s ‘Black or White’ video. He had been seen at Jackson’s burial in 2009.
- His full name is Macaulay Carson Culkin.
- He is the Godfather of Michael Jackson’s children, Prince Michael Jackson and, Paris Michael Jackson.
- At 16, He had Become Legally Released From His Parents.
- Culkin had been the first child actor to receive one million dollars for a single movie.
- In 2004, He had been arrested for the possession of marijuana and other controlled items in Oklahoma City.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1990, He received the Chicago Film Critics Association Award.
- In 1991, He received the Best Young Artist Award.
- In 1992, He received the MTV Movie award.
- In 1993, He received the Kid’s choice award.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Macaulay Culkin, Never expect from other, do your work yourself. Always live Positive.