Mahendra Singh Dhoni, The World Famous Indian Cricketer was Born on 7th July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar (Jharkhand).
His Father Pan Singh was Worked For MECON, Mother Devaki Devi is Housewife, Brother Narendra Dhoni and His Sister Jayanti Gupta who is Teacher. Mahendra Singh Dhoni called a ‘Mahi’. Mahi has Millions of Fans Across the India.
Mahi married Sakshi Singh Rawat in 2010. The couple has one beautiful and cute baby girl Ziva.
Dhoni completed his school education at DAV Jawahar Vidhya Mandir school. In School time Dhoni was interested in Football and Badminton game. Mahi Can Play Both Cricket and Football Pretty Well In School time, Mahi was Goalkeeper in his school Football Team. His Football coach Mr.KR Banerjee lead him to play Cricket.
Dhoni is playing as a wicketkeeper-batsman in Indian cricket team and due to his coolness on the fields as a captain, He is also known as a captain cool among his fans Dhoni worked as a Ticket Checker Before joining the Cricket.
He was Selected to the Bihar Under 19 Squad, He played very well in that match and Selected to the Bihar Ranji Trophy Squad in 1999/00. His First International debut is in 2004 and He is the only captain that won all 3 major trophies of cricket ICC world cup, 20-20 world cup, and champions trophy In November 2005, He Scored 183 off 143 balls to take India victory and He won the “Man of That Series”. Dhoni Became Captained from 11th of September 2007 to 4th of January 2017.
We all know that a woman is behind every Successful man. As like, Priyanka Jha was not only his love, she was his Strength. Mahi met Priyanka when he selected for the India Squad to tour Zimbabwe and Kenya in air traveling. They were decided to spend rest of time of their life with each other. But in 2002, she had passed away in a car accident. When Mahi Came back home after post-tournament, he came to know about Priyanka. at that time Mahi totally broke down. After that Mahi started making and breaking all records. That incident Changed Mahi’s Life.
Some Unknown Facts About Dhoni:
- He never loved Cricket, because in young age Mahi was more interested in Football.
- Helicopter shot was not Mahi’s own Creation.
Dhoni likes which women who do not recognize him like Priyanka Jha who was his ex-girlfriend and Sakshi Rawat who is his Wife.
Some Master Strokes:
- In 2011 World Cup final, he Leads himself before Yuvraj Singh and hitting the Winning shot to win India.
- In 2008 Nagpur Test Match, Which was Ganguly’s farewell match, At that time Dhoni allowed him to go the side against the Australians at Nagpur.
controversies of Mahendra Singh Dhoni:
- Spot Fixing Allegations.
- Dhoni’s Push on Mustafizur Rahman.
- He is Not the Lord of the game.
- “Horrible” Comments on umpiring.
Awards and Achievements:
- Dhoni Received Many awards like “Padma Shri Award” in 2009,
- “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna” in 2007, ICC ODI Team of the Year in 2013, 2012, and 2011, ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2009 and 2008.
What we can learn From Dhoni??
Dhoni got More Success After Hard working. without any problems never get success in life. for more successful work hard, In any situation never give up.