Meghan McCain is an American columnist, author, former Fox News contributor, and current co-host of “The View”, born on October 23, 1984, In Arizona, U.S.
She is born to John McCain and Cindy McCain. Her father John McCain is the US Senator. She has one sibling, Bridget McCain.
In July 2017, She engaged conservative writer and commentator Ben Domenech, and On 21 November 2017, She married with him. They have no child yet.
Meghan had attended ‘Phoenix Country Day School’, In Phoenix, Arizona, and ‘Xavier College Preparatory High School’. She had later attended ‘Columbia University’ and received her bachelor’s degree in art history.
With an aim to become a music journalist, Meghan interned at ‘Newsweek’ and ‘Saturday Night Live’. Fate, However, She had other plans for her. While running for her father’s Presidential Campaign, Meghan had started her own blog titled ‘McCain Blogette’, Her scenes about fashion, music, pop culture, and social issues brought her in the limelight. She signed a book deal with ‘Hyperion’ in 2009. In 2008, She had previously published a book titled ‘My Dad, John McCain’. In March 2009, an article “My Beef with Ann Coulter”, which had been written by Meghan invited a lot of criticism from radio talk-show host, Laura Ingraham. Her regular statements on social media had declared that She had the same “maverick” genes as her father. She had returned to commentator Rush Limbaugh through ‘Twitter’ when She suggested that she and her father, John, would leave the ‘Republican Party’. In 2011, She had begun operating as an analyst for ‘MSNBC’ and quickly got into a heated talk with the 2012 ‘Republican’ presidential candidate, Newt Gingrich, inviting criticism from blogs. ‘Gawker’ referred to her as a “noted idiot”.
- She is the best selling author.
- She was extremely close to her dad.
- Her full name is Meghan Marguerite McCain.
- Steve Buscemi is her favorite actor.
- In the year 2007, McCain had grabbed broad attention by her uploaded video in her own blog. She had uploaded documented life on the campaign trail and thought about fashion, music and pop culture.
- She had been involved in a number of political controversies in 2009. She has often used ‘Twitter’ as a medium to share her views and opinions with the world. For instance, She had stated that people like ‘Republican’ strategist Karl Rove following her on ‘Twitter’ had been creepy.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2014, She had been nominated for the “GLAAD Media Award”.
- In 2018, She had been nominated for the “Daytime Emmy Award” for ‘Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host’, for ‘The View’.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Meghan McCain, Make a goal to become a success in your life, Never waste your time in useless or unnecessary things.