Michael Bolton is an American Singer and songwriter born on 26 February 1953, In Connecticut, U.S
He is the son of George Bolotin and Helen. He has two siblings, one brother Orrin, and a sister, Sandra. At the age of thirteen, He lost his father.
In 1975, He married Maureen McGuire. They have three daughters. The couple divorced in 1990. In 1992, He had started dating Nicollette Sheridan and engaged in the year 2006 but they broke their engagement in 2008.
In 1975, He came out with his self-titled debut studio album, Michael Bolotin which had released under the label of RCA Records. The album featured the tracks Your Love and Give Me a Reason. In 1976, He released his second album named Every day of My Life. That album featured the track Rocky Mountain Way. In 1983, He came out with his third studio album, Michael Bolton which had recorded under the Columbia Records label. In 1992, He had released his immensely successful album, Timeless: The Classics, Which peaked at the No. 1 position on the music charts. The album sold nine million copies across the globe. In 1997, He came out his Studio Album All That Matters, One of his records did not receive much success. In 2005, He came out with the album, Til the End of Forever, Which contained many of his live performances that had delivered during concerts. In 2011, He came out with his 21st studio album, Gems-The Duets Collection, Which also featured the works of musicians like A.R. Rahman. The featured tracks include, Love, Is Everything and Fields of Gold.
- He is born Michael Bolotin.
- His album ‘Time, Love & Tenderness’ sold eight million copies in the United States alone and a total of 16 million copies across the world, thus making it one of his best selling albums till date.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1990, He received the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Performance – Male.
- In 1991, He received the Grammy Award for the Best Pop Vocal Performance – Male.
- In 1992, He received the Grammy Award for the Best Pop Vocal Performance – Male.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Michael Bolton, Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight.