Michael Fox is an American Canadian Actor and Canadian Producer born on 9 June 1961, In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
He is the son of William Fox, a Police Officer and his wife Canadian Forces Member, an actress and Payroll clerk. His family lives in various cities and town because of his father’s career.
On July 16, 1988, He got marriage Tracy Pollan, an Actress. The couple has four children.
He had completed his school education at Burnaby Central Secondary School, In Burnaby, British Columbia.
At the age of 15, He had starred in the Canadian Television series “Leo and Me”. Later he had continued to do roles in local theatre and sitcoms. After three years, at age 18 He moved to Los Angeles and played a small role in several movies and short drama. After he had received the major break in NBC’s most popular Tv series “Family Ties”. He continued with series for seven years from 1982-1989. In 1985, He played in “Back to the Future”, in this his performance had been most appreciated by the audience. Later he continued a streak of roles in several movies such as “Teen Wolf”, “Light of Day”, and comedy film “The Secret of my Success”. Around that time, He had diagnosed with Parkinson’s, but he had continued to work, He starred “Doc Hollywood”, “For Love or Money”, “Life with Mikey”, and “Greedy”. He also gave his guest appearance in Tv series “Scrubs”, “Boston Legal”, “Rescue Me”, and “The Good Wife”. He has also authored three books ‘Lucky Man: A Memoir’, ‘Always Looking Up’, and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Future’.
- Michael had once survived off boxes of macaroni and cheese.
- In 1991, He had diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
- He is also an Author.
- His role as a Marty McFly in the ‘Back to the Future’ movie had been much appreciated by the audience.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1986, He received the Primetime Emmy Award.
- In 1988, He received the Primetime Emmy Award.
- In 2000, He received the Golden Globe award.
- In 2002, He had been honored with the star on the 7021 Hollywood Walk of Fame.
What can we learn from Him??
Like Michael Fox, Put your family first. Always be prepared to do anything for you.