Michael Schumacher, who is retired German Racing driver born on 3 January 1969, In West Germany.
He is the son of Rolf Schumacher, Who is a bricklayer, and his wife Elisabeth Schumacher. Michael has two siblings Ralf Schumacher, Sebastian Stahl.
In August 1995, He married Corinna Betsch. They have two children. Son name is Mick Schumacher and daughter name is Gina-Marie.
As a child age, He had shown his interest in racing. His parents encouraged him by building him his own Kart. In 1982, at his young age, he had won the “German Junior Kart Championship”. After this, He had been given his driving license at the age of fourteen. In 1988, He had participated in every entry-level championship formulas like “Formula König” and “Formula Ford”. In 1990. He had completed in the ‘Formula 3’ championship of Germany for the ‘WTS’ team and won the race. In the same year, He had also completed “World Sports-Prototype Championship”. In the following year in 1991, He had taken part in the season of “World Sportscar Championship” and got a victory. In the same year, He had also participated in “Japanese Formula 3000 Championship”. In this, he got the second rank. In 1991, He had completed in one race for the “Jordan Grand Prix” team and ranked seven and in “Italian Grand Prix”, He ranked five. In 1992, He had taken part in the “Mexican Grand Prix” and “Belgium Grand Prix”. In 1993, He had participated in “‘Portuguese Grand Prix” and “Australian Grand Prix”. In 1996, Schumacher had left ‘Benetton’, to sign a contract with ‘Ferrari’, and had remained with the latter for ten years. He had been offered a remuneration of 60 million dollars and won the championship for the team on five occasions. The year 2000 was the successful year for Michael. The only competition Schumacher had won in the 2005 season had been the ‘United States Grand Prix’ with scoring a total of only 62 points and coming third. On 23 December 2013, He had the major accident when He had been wearing a helmet, but still had a massive fall as a result of a serious head injury. He had to be put in a coma by the doctors, to relieve him of the pain. In the following year, He recovered from coma.
- He loves Horse Riding.
- He also loves to play football.
- In 2006, He had been voted as the most popular Formula One driver and also he had been the role model for many in Germany.
- In the 1991 Sportscar World Championship, Schumacher had been involved in a serious incident with Derek Warwick in that year’s 430 km of Nurburgring.
- In 1995, Schumacher and Williams had been driver David Coulthard had been disqualified for fuel irregularities, after a switch to Renault engines and Elf oils.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2002, He won the Best driver ESPY award.
- In 2003, He won the Milliyet Sports award.
- In 2004, He received the Laureus World Sports award.
- In 2014, He won the Bambi award.
What can we learn from him??
Like Michael Schumacher, Always be stand on publicly. Never leave every small chance to prove your ability.