Mila Kunis is an American actress who is best known for her role as ‘Jackie’, the boisterous Born on 14 August 1983, In Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union.
She is the daughter of Mark Kunis and his wife Elvira Kunis. Her father is a mechanical engineer and worked as a cab driver. Her mother is employed as a physics teacher but runs a Pharmacy as well. She has one elder brother Michael.
In 2002, Kunis began dating an actor Macaulay Culkin. They ended their relationships. In 2012, She had started dating actor from her former That ’70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher. They got engaged in February 2014. Mila gave birth to their daughter Wyatt Isabelle on 1 October 2014.
Mila attended the Rosewood Elementary School. Her family moved to Los Angeles, California, where she attended the Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She transferred to Fairfax High School and graduated in 2001. Then she attended the UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
She started her career as a junior actor, she had begun appearing in more mature and challenging roles from the year 2000. She had been cast in ‘Get Over It’. In 2001, She appearing in ‘American Psycho 2’ a horror movie. In 2004, She played a role in ‘Tony and Tina’s wedding’, her performance got mixed reviews from both critics and the audience. Later she worked on many other movies such as ‘Moving McAllister’, ‘Funny or Die’, ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’, ‘Max Payne’. In 2009, She starred in the ‘Extract’ opposite Jason Bateman and Ben Affleck. In 2010, She had been cast in ‘Black Swan’, which is a psychological thriller film. In 2011, She worked in ‘Friends with Benefits’. This film was a major blockbuster hit. In 2012, She appeared in the movie ‘Ted’. Later she starred in the ‘Theodora’ in ‘Oz the Great and the Powerful’, ‘Blood Ties’, ‘The Angriest Man in Brooklyn’ is a comedy movie, etc.
- Her full name is Milena Markovna Kunis.
- Her first acting job was in a Barbie commercial.
- She likes to have a “geriatric dinner”.
- She can Speak Russian but can’t read.
- Mila was 14 when she started that ’70s Show’.
- She got her first breakthrough in the world for stardom as the intolerant, Spoilt, bratty girl in “That ’70s Show”.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2000, She received the YoungStar award.
- In 2002, She received the Young Hollywood award.
- In 2011, She received the Saturn award.
- In 2014, She received the MTV Movie award.
What can we learn from Her??
Like Mila Kunis, Always ready to learn new things and always try something new.